Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Fresh Goods Friday 666 – The Number of the Wee Beastie
  • chipps

Welcome to Fresh Goods Friday, number six hundred and sixty six! There’s obviously only one tune that can start off this instalment – so make sure you …

By chipps

Get the full story here:

Fresh Goods Friday 666 – The Number of the Wee Beastie

duncancallum

Whoop I won!

Woo

Longest standing mountain bike magazine editor in the world! That deserves rather more of a celebration.  Perhaps a letter to the King will bring a much deserved honour.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Whoop I won!

chrismac

It might be me but I havent worked out this lower pressure with cushcore. I fitted one for the Alps to the rear wheel and found that with the same pressure as before fitting it felt like I was riding with a flat back tyre and have increased in by a coupe of psi

chipps

Longest standing mountain bike magazine editor in the world!

it was going to be ‘bike magazine editor’ but Dan from Cycling Today has me by about six months… 😜

tourismo

Up the Irons!🤟

Watty

That ‘clog off’ is fantastic! 👍 😄

sharkattack

I’ve already got the Fox shoes. £100 at Go Outdoors. Big fan very like.

chakaping
    Free Member

That Ibis looks rather dated now, eh?

Onzadog
    Free Member

When reviewing shoes, can you please pull the liner out and stand on it? I’d like to see how much of the foot tries to overspill the last.

Thank you.

oily76

A pic from directly above to show the shape of the toebox is also useful.

noeffsgiven
    Free Member

Never understood people’s love for the Ibis looks, I fail to see the appeal.

andyspaceman

I have a Ripmo v2, and love it to pieces.

Despite Bex Barona’s Enduro success on her Ripmo a year or two back, I definitely still think of mine as a very capable trail bike, rather than an Enduro machine (if we must pigeonhole things). Just as happy pedalling all day on undulating terrain as it is blasting down rocky or rooty trails.

Never ridden anything that’s as good at everything off-road. I did swap the Assegai on the rear out for a Dissector though, to get it rolling a little more efficiently.

matt_outandabout

🤘🤘🤘
    Anyone else got the music LOUD?

Wouldn’t that make a great MTB clothing range… 80’s wallpaper? With the avocado bathroom suite colour for an accent, maybe the shorts? If we get a rush of subscribers before Christmas, I’ll design it.

Errrr, only if Chipps grows a mullet to match…

Simon

That Ibis looks rather dated now, eh?

I got one of the Ripmo AF DVO/SLX bargains from Merlin earlier this year as my bikes had been stolen and I needed something reasonably priced and quickly. In the side on official photos the Ripmo AF looks weird but in real life it’s actually not that ugly and more importantly it rides really well.

chipps

@matt_outandabout – I reckon I could only grow a very sketchy Klaus from Scorpions bald mullet… Probably not worth the effort… 🙂

I probably still have some stretchy trousers that’d work though…

jameso

I ordered the 47mm for riding the Torino Nice Rally route,

This was a good decision

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.