• This topic has 10 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by reeksy.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Fresh Goods Friday 611: The Skeleton Crew Edition
  • Ben_Haworth

Hello? Is there anybody there? Can anybody hear me? The mass exodus continues. Cliff Richard has taken everybody on a summer holiday.

By ben_haworth

Get the full story on our front page at:

Fresh Goods Friday 611: The Skeleton Crew Edition

Support us from less than £0.06/day and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

landslide

Never get involved in a land war in Asia.
    I’d also strongly advise against starting a game any time after 7pm, especially if you have anything to do the next morning.

duncancallum

Give it to him personally I believe he’s nursing a Binners induced hangover and heading east.

Just keep an eye out on the to path for someone dragging a trailer and then make sure ask him about an independent Scotland

ElShalimo

I think I know where everyone is

jamiestogden
    Free Member

Can you take photos of the bikes with posts up in future? They look so odd that it’s quite distracting 😀

b33k34

Love Risk. So did Jimi Hendrix apparently.

darlobiker

Not sure you can call those sweets low sugar when it still provides the majority of the calories.

MrOvershoot

jamiestogden
    Can you take photos of the bikes with posts up in future? They look so odd that it’s quite distracting 😀

I agree I’m guessing it must be the fashion?

BadlyWiredDog

According to the Hope web-site, those Fortus 30 Single Cavity wheels weigh ‘from 2195g’ in 29″ size, which seems a lot for a trail/enduro wheel.

thepurist

How many cameras have you broken? Guessing Fuji won’t be scoring well in the forthcoming ‘Long term camera test’ feature.

reeksy

those Fortus 30 Single Cavity wheels weigh ‘from 2195g’ in 29″ size,

Still a few hundred less than the triple cavity wheels… a bit heavier than using Ex511 I think.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.