Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Fresh Goods Friday
  • Harry_the_Spider

Bring it.

ahsat

I own a lot of the Howies back catalogue…but £99 for a bottle opener 😯 😯

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Wookster

£95 for the 29er tyre……..blimey….I’m getting old as that seem crazy!

dirtyrider
    Free Member

that howies bottle opener is just a bentley components job, 99 quid is surely a typo

they sent my brother a sample one this week

jekkyl

I love the idea of shorts with braces, being a gentleman with a portly tum I do experience the problem of slipping shorts. However … £99! I could go £60 at a stretch. hmmm maybe I could just buy a cheap pair of braces from Amazon!

ThePinkster

Got my braces from M&S for 15 quid, definitely cheaper than the shorts.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Bottle openers should be free gifts that come get delivered as a nice surprise when you buy a a couple of t-shirts not cost £99.

jekkyl

shall we take guesses on which forum members are the lifetime subscribers? 😮

JackHammer

They are polaris shorts so they’ll be a tenner in a sale in 6months.

jimdubleyou

£95 for the 29er tyre……..blimey….I’m getting old as that seem crazy!

I hope that’s made of unobtainium or something equally otherworldly and amazeballs, otherwise it seems like a bit too much for a tyre…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

When hand made, 260tpi cotton open tubs come in around £50, someone’s having a giggle with mass moulded rubber at £95!

Harry_the_Spider

That bottle opener underlines the reason why I will never buy anything from Howies. They are taking the piss.

Kryton57

Going back to last week, £2.99 for 15 Velo fresh wipes or 80p for 56 of these.

Honestly, the bike industry quite happily moans about “decline” etc and we have to put up with this level of extortionate selling.

rexated
    Free Member

I may be one of the very few to click the video Chipps put up, but has anyone ever seen Gary Moore and Eugene from The Walking Dead in the same room together?

I think not, and claim my £5.

drlex
    Free Member

that howies bottle opener is just a bentley components job, 99 quid is surely a typo

Agreed – £9.90 would be more believable. Also a homage with the ‘carbo-loading’ strapline. Must weigh the similar-looking one that I got from a christmas cracker.

LeeW

disappointed there isn’t a back story to the ‘Made in Todmoredon’ t shirt.

tomhoward

But was the shirt made in todmorden?

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Fresh Goods Friday’ is closed to new replies.