Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Frame help please?
  • .duncan
    Free Member

I currently own a on-one geared inbred and am looking to downsize the frame and get something more 4x / forest play bike orientated. Funnily enough i'm not made of money (although i do desire so) so want to do this as cost effectively as possible i.e. using my old fork wheels etc and preferably seatpost. I'm wondering if any of you can suggest any frames that will be ideal? + I will probably be running a chain device for this so recommendations on those too?

Ta.

stompy

There's some good deals on chain devices at CRC, just look in the biggest discount section………..

.duncan
    Free Member

yea i've been looking at those, frame wise i like the look of the flow myth but its a case of being one size only :/ and i'm 6ft 2 with 36 inch leg which affects things. Although most the time i ride this bike i expect saddle to be dropped.

ryan_c

Hey
    Have thought about stickin with on one and getting a summer season in the size down from what your current inbred is. It also has ISCG tags on it for a chain devise and will still have a slack head angle (approx 68 degrees with 100mm forks or 66.6 with 125mm forks)

Also check out superstar componments chain guide ive heard good things

.duncan
    Free Member

ah ok thanks. same size seatpost and stuff?

i'm running a pike on the on-one atm so fork travel isnt too much of an issue.

.duncan
    Free Member

i rode into a gate once.. Bump 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Frame help please?’ is closed to new replies.