• This topic has 43 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by s1m0n.
Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Fractured brake finger..how long off the bike??
  • discapade
    Free Member

Mrsfry

This is very painful..broken ribs type pain..it’s not the fracture that I’m bothered about really it’s the nail being removed and the bed being repaired..Imagine slamming your finger in a door x 100…

sirromj

Just how attached are you to this finger exactly?

discapade
    Free Member

It’s the one I pick my nose with…very..

s1m0n
    Free Member

Hurt my finger last Friday, wasn’t getting much better, but nothing unbearable, but thought best get checked it out anyway. Stopped off at a Minor Injuries Unit on ride home from work last night.

Turns out I’ve knocked a chunk out of the bone and was then sent to hospital (after riding home first of course). Initially they said it would need an op, but luckily it doesn’t and seeing the Doc/Surgeon last last night seemed to help with the Jedi mind trick… “I will be able to carry on riding my bike won’t I as it’s my ring finger and don’t need it to brake/change gear)?”

Back on bike this morning, just a bit awkward getting gloves over the mallet splint.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Fractured brake finger..how long off the bike??’ is closed to new replies.