Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Fox fork service time – who's best?
  • rhayter

Time to get my F29 FIT RLCs serviced. Obviously, Mojo springs to mind and they have that very handy pick-up and return service for £20. Who else would you recommend, Singletrack hive mind? Please consider cost, quality of your experience (and their work) plus delivery and return options…

chakaping
    Free Member

Maybe say where you are based?

I use Rebound Suspension near Bolton when possible because I can drop-off/collect and he does good work at a good price.

rhayter

Hmmm, good point chaka.

I live in Woking but work in that London. Long-ish hours plus commute mean that in-person mid-week drop-off or pick-up is impossible.

That’s a lot of hyphenation, isn’t it?

tricky-dicky
    Free Member

Used tf tuned recently.

I found them to be excellent. Collection via their courier, timed, confirmed receipt via email, then phone call when works commenced then follow up call for payment despatch. Arrived back better than new with a full engineers report and all the old bits neatly bagged. Prices seem competitive too.
    Richard

DanW
    Free Member

Loco were the best priced when I looked and have a great reputation here. The turnaround was just over a week from when booked in (about 10 days without the forks- I may have just been unlucky and been the last in a line for the week though, missed last post to ship back before the weekend, etc, etc).

Lately have started using TF Tuned and been very happy. Competitive pricing, you book the fork in for a specific day and get it straight back. The 3 days total time without the fork and great service have won me over. Extremely friendly and helpful- even machined me a bush because the size I needed was hard to find… for free 😀

Wouldn’t touch Mojo with a barge pole personally. They may do good work but their general poor attitude when asking for advice on the phone and also when dealing with warranty issues was more than enough to put me off. Again, this may be an isolated experience so take it with a pinch of salt.

goldenwonder
    Free Member

Mojo are the best, but then they should be.
    J-Tech are awesome if you’re after a little independent.

xc-steve
    Free Member
    transition1
    Free Member

SouthCoast Suspension are good with fast turn around

giantjason
    Free Member

I have used TF Tuned in the past and they did a great job.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Fox fork service time – who's best?’ is closed to new replies.