Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • found the perfect cycling trews…..Endura urbans
  • ton

fantastic. stretchy, but not tight like lycra, and not loose like trousers. zipped rear pockets, high back. lovely 8)

bentudder

I’ve had a pair for a couple of years now for commuting in. They’re smashing. There’s even diddy reflective bits on the rear zipped pockets. Seem to hold up well. Made from the same stretchy stuff as the gusset in Humvees.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Thanks ton, need to investigate those. Never understood why we get sold so many different pairs of waterproof shoes and yet there is so little good, well cut waterproof trews to go over the top of the shoes.

takisawa2

They sound like maternity trousers.

🙂
    Sound spot on actually.
    Good shout.

pennine
    Free Member

What’s the leg length like? I’m a 32″ W & 33″ L

kcal

Leg length is good IMO. But the fit (for me) is woeful – despite Endura’s reputation for stuff coming up small & neat, these feel like grandad trousers round the waist on me (30″ +) and that’s the Small, they don’t go smaller.

Disappointed ’cause they had potential.

Jamie
    Free Member

What’s the leg length like? I’m a 32″ W & 33″ L

Do CRC sell them? If so, order a couple of sizes, then Collect+ the ones that don’t fit back for free.

bentudder

Penine – the size M ones I have would fit you. I’ve 3″ shorter legs than you, and about 3″ spare material at the bottom of my trousers.

scotroutes

I’ve been looking the Urban Shorts for touring so keen to hear any other feedback on the trousers.

weeksy

full length ? when cycling ? WTF you big girls blouse !

ton

full length? of course….I am a granddad remember, I cant be riding round showing my knees and stuff…….. 😆

bentudder

For commuting, they’re pretty much spot on, as they can (if you squint) be mistaken for officewear, which is handy if you forget to bring in your kecks. Also, when commuting through the winter, full length is really, really good if you’re riding an hour a day in sleet.

bentudder

For commuting, they’re pretty much spot on, as they can (if you squint) be mistaken for officewear, which is handy if you forget to bring in your kecks. Also, when commuting through the winter, full length is really, really good if you’re riding an hour a day in sleet.

STATO
    Free Member

So are they waterproof at all? Humvee material is practically absorbent.

boxelder

Water resistant with choice of light and stretchy or softshell.
    For mountain biking though you can’t beat 3/4 bibs, Endura singletrack baggies (or Altura waterproof 3/4) and leg warmers in the bag.
    In my humble opinion. Lycra comfort and no visible lumpy bits.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘found the perfect cycling trews…..Endura urbans’ is closed to new replies.