Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 86 total)
  • Forum members are brilliant.
  • tang
    Free Member

Stoner & Querty; top gents, thanks a million. And thanks ST for being the link.

tazzymtb

Stoner is lovely, as are most of the folks ive met from here…junky..though……

tazzymtb

Actually junkyard is very nice in the real world and at no point did I get an urge to spilt his frontal lobes with a shovel, which was awkward, as I had to try and explain why I had a spade in my backpack

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Stoner is lovely

For a shortarse midlander, that is. 😉

njee20
    Free Member

No one here is real.

mrblobby
    Free Member

No one here is real.

Until you meet them, at which point they pop into reality, apparently.

leffeboy

checks for user called Schrödinger

tomhoward

I’m an arsehole

Drac

singlecrack
    Free Member

I’ve only met a couple …..Tazz and his crew being some ..very friendly midland bunch….and some southern folk locally ….not many asshats I must say

allthegear
    Free Member

A fair few members here have been really good to me over the last few years. It’s been a difficult time on occasion and you’ve given me more support than you know.

Thank you.

Rachel x

oldnpastit

+1

jamj1974

Some of you are absolutely amazing…

Thanks to all who’ve extended a hand to me in the form of advice and help.

miketually
    Free Member

Awwwww

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

[video]http://youtu.be/NNC0kIzM1Fo[/video]

jambalaya
    Free Member

Actually junkyard is very nice in the real world and at no point did I get an urge to spilt his frontal lobes with a shovel, which was awkward, as I had to try and explain why I had a spade in my backpack

🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

IHN

I’ve got to say, possibly the most brilliant forum member thing I’ve ever seen is Tang appearing in the middle of a STW Cotswold Massiv ride with a car boot full of flasks of tea and coffee, cakes and biscuits.

I have met Stoner once; tiny fella. He was alright I suppose.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Met “bullheart” once – he seemed relieved that instead of tippy-toeing around the subject, my opener was “Hi Mark, how’s the cancer, then?”

binners

Group hug?

ton

probably met more than most………..everyone to a man and woman has been sound.
    even fred. 8)

MrWoppit
    Free Member

binners – Member
    Group hug?

Steady. We’re not ALL rugby players… 😉

IHN

Group hug?

I’m not falling for that twice…

njee20
    Free Member

Virtually everyone I’ve met has indeed been great, with a few slight pillocks. No different to any cross section of society frankly!

bikebouy
    Free Member

binners – Member
    Group reach around?

POSTED 24 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

FIFY

Pook

I’ve had the pleasure of meeting many, many forum users through the Pootles – and I’ve made some good friends as a result. I also know hora.

As above, there have been some pillocks, but that’s humans for you.

hora
    Free Member

Dont know if stoner will remember but we both used to live in WestHampstead. Met some great people, also met some great random people out on the trails too. Thats the good thing – when a man or a woman has a hobby they gain alittle spark, alittle something extra about them that when shared with another leads to happiness all round.

binners

I also know Hora

somafunk

when a man or a woman has a yearning for procreation hobby they gain a little spark, a little something extra about them that when shared with another leads to a damp patch and mutual exchange of bodily fluids which leads to happiness misery and massive expenditure for the next 18 yrs all round.

ftfy

rOcKeTdOg

CaptainFlashheart – Member
    Stoner is lovely
    For a shortarse midlander, that is.

South midlander if you please, don’t lob us North midlanders in with that riff raff

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Dont know if stoner will remember but we both used to live in WestHampstead.

Just wait until JHJ reads that!

hora
    Free Member

Just for the record, I’m the plug. Binners is the double wall socket

Stoner
    Free Member

Dont know if stoner will remember but we both used to live in WestHampstead

Oh how could I forget. I have the benefit of knowing hora is not a devious forum-trollbot sent from the Planet Binbins since I have laid mine own eyes upon his munificence.

On the other hand I have no recollection of meeting IHateNettles. Was I….a gentleman, IHN?

njee20
    Free Member

South midlander if you please, don’t lob us North midlanders in with that riff raff

Pffft, you’re all northerners. 😉

Rocketdog – you and I passed in the campsite at Mayhem 2013, but as you don’t seem to keen on my online persona I thought better than to say “hey, I’m that bloke on the internet you don’t like”. It was about 5am too, and I was rushing to give my team mate a bottle.

As you were.

h1jjy
    Free Member

Still being new to this forum I have yet to meet anyone from here.
    But meet memebers from other forums and find that anyone who spends time on them as a passion for that kind of thing and something about them. You already have a common interest so it does make it easy.

But there are always the odd idiot.

I have become life long friends with a few members from a car forum ( the forum is now dead and none of us drive that model of car) but we still meet up and at my wedding last year we had a table full of them and one was even the maid of honour

rOcKeTdOg

njee20 – Member
    Pffft, you’re all northerners.
    Rocketdog – you and I passed in the campsite at Mayhem 2013, but as you don’t seem to keen on my online persona I thought better than to say “hey, I’m that bloke on the internet you don’t like”. It was about 5am too, and I was rushing to give my team mate a bottle.
    As you were.

The dislike is news to me!
    It’s a pity you didn’t say hi as we were sponsored by tunnocks & had over 2000 caramel bars to give away that year

njee20
    Free Member

The dislike is news to me!
    It’s a pity you didn’t say hi as we were sponsored by tunnocks & had over 2000 caramel bars to give away that year

Dammit, missed opportunity 😉

Next time I shall be sure to say hello, not just on the potential promise of snacks!

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Forum members are brilliant. Binners introduced me to cheesy chips….it’s been a slippery slope since.
    Secret trips to Greggs, Rola Cola and an uncontrollable urge to go on the Jeremy Kyle show. 😀

scandal42
    Free Member

Had the utter displeasure of meeting plenty off here now, the amount of horsecockery I have had to listen too is truly unreal.

If you think killing kittens is bad, try having a minor mechanical within earshot of one of these sods.

IHN

On the other hand I have no recollection of meeting IHateNettles. Was I….a gentleman, IHN?

Well, you never rang…

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘Forum members are brilliant.’ is closed to new replies.