Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • forum fault – is it just me?
  • somafunk

Ive noticed that the little arrow at the end of the thread title that takes you to the last page of the thread is missing (macbook,el capitan,safari), no one else seems to have highlighted this issue so is it just me?.

maccruiskeen

its there for me on any thread with more than one page. (also macbook,el capitan,safari)

(don’t know why the bug fix thread has been unstickied but there’ll no double be an instruction to discuss it there when this thread gets close 🙂   )

grahamt1980

I have it on my tablet running Firefox (android 9), but on my phone running Firefox beta it seems to be fine

nicko74

its there for me on any thread with more than one page. (also macbook,el capitan,safari)

Nope, not for me, and hasn’t been there all week. Frustrating

finishthat
    Free Member

It’s gorn

DezB
    Free Member

Well, this was mentioned in the thread about faults, but that thread was a sticky and doesn’t seem to be anymore. Guess the techies will get back to fixing stuff when all the nonsense has passed us by.

metalheart
    Free Member

On old iPad (Air) I can’t see them.
    On new (magic?) iPad (Pro) I can.
    Guess it might be something to do with iOS version?

joebristol

Works for me.

What doesn’t work properly in iPhone is the pm’s. I don’t get a notification anymore I have one, and then the box per message only works in landscape which is harder to type on. In portrait it’s way off to the left out of screen and you can’t seem to move it.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

No way for me to go to the last page on a post from the forum, have to go to 1st page first.

The wee arrow was handy.

scotroutes

Seems to be working fine on Chrome (Android and Windows)

somafunk

As no one had mentioned it i thought it was my 12yrold macbook playing up but i see not – good to know.

iPhone xs is fine as is my iPad pro and iPad mini

bob_summers

Mine is missing. Means I just re-read the first page of the CV thread. Happy days.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘forum fault – is it just me?’ is closed to new replies.