Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Forum currently near unusable. Anyone else?
  • dannyh
    Free Member

Using Safari on an iPad, so nothing niche.

Silly left hand half of screen bar/advert keeps flick-flacking into view, blocking the typing box. Screen jumps all over the place, I presume in an effort to force feed me an advert for something.

Getting right on my tits and making it onerous to use. Anyone else?

bruneep

a mod woll be along soon and your thread will closed in 3…..2………1

then it will be as if nothing ever happened.

peterno51

Fine for me on an iPhone se

dannyh
    Free Member

Maybe, maybe not, but I presumed that (as users were officially assigned the UAT role) the powers that be appreciated all feedback post the ‘upgrade’…..

ferrals
    Free Member

Yep, often seems unusable on iPad due to the sidebar Flickering and being impossible to close. Strange thing is occasionally the sidebar doesn’t come up for ages and forum is ok, then next time you visit it’s there again

leffeboy

It’s not just this place though.  A lot of sites on the ‘modern’ web are unusable as stuff jumps around as your device catches up with the rendering 🙁

This place is quite special though

hodgynd
    Free Member

Android user ..ad blocker keeps jumping up from the bottom of the screen ..not unusable but **** ing annoying !

Drac

the powers that be appreciated all feedback post the ‘upgrade’…..

We do thanks.

That said we’ve closed the odd one and asked the OP to post in the forum update thread to keep the discussion in one place.

This one

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

Same here – unusable on iPad in landscape.  Seem ok in portrait.

Cougar

And this one.

https://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/popups-redirects

a mod woll be along soon and your thread will closed in 3…..2………1

0.  We don’t need the same discussion in three places.  Thanks for reporting it though, Drac’s passed it on.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Forum currently near unusable. Anyone else?’ is closed to new replies.