Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Forum Classifieds – WTF!
  • Hairychested
    Free Member

Ok, I am swinging some single malt right now but it really annoys me – why the hell can't some sellers follow the rules and stick FS in their ads? We get bollocking for not being nice and friendly, how about not following the rules? C'mon Mods, get your bums moving and clear the classifieds up. PLEASE!
    Now, more whisky please 🙂

snaps
    Free Member

The only one I can see is Alan Cross but he's edited his post

nickjb
    Free Member

I would say that FS is the default. If there is no prefix then I assume that.

coogan
    Free Member

That really annoys you? Someone not putting FS in their ad? Seriously? Jesus.

Hairychested
    Free Member

If RudeBoy got banned for winding people up 24/7, as it was against the rules, if ads get removed for no price for the same reason, why can't this rule be for everybody? It's not eBay where anything goes, you know.
    And yes, it annoys me. Something in life should and I live a lucky man's one – a lovely wife, great kid, decent prospects, bikes of choice (within reason), motorbike of choice and a reliable car. Hell, why not get annoyed by that? I'm not upset you know, but it gets my goat.
    And the fact I have long hair doesn't mean I need to be addressed as Jesus, seriously.

tails
    Free Member

That really annoys you? Someone not putting FS in their ad? Seriously? Jesus.

i thought the same but kept schtum 😆

coogan
    Free Member

Take another drink Jesus.

bruneep

piss poor rant

Bez

Evading the swear filter with implicit foul language as per your thread title..? Well, I've been banned for it before…

Swinging whisky?

Hairychested
    Free Member

See, rules for some not the others (won't happen again, drunken promise).
    Too late to sip it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Forum Classifieds – WTF!’ is closed to new replies.