Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Forgive us our trespasses
  • cloggy

I hate to burst the bubble but the last I heard Boris was actively trying to get a law of Trespass through Parliament.

stwhannah

I think he got it through this week, though so far as I can tell (understanding all the amendments is somewhat beyond me) the trespass provisions passed relate to staying on land with multiple vehicles, or with the intention of hunting animals. Whether the restrictions on protest would apply to a mass trespass like Kinder might be another matter. Cycling UK is better at following the ins and outs of legislation than me, so I hope to catch up with someone there soon.

Amnesty International not best impressed, regardless of any mtb implications. https://www.amnesty.org.uk/press-releases/uk-dark-day-civil-liberties-deeply-authoritarian-policing-bill-passed-lords

cloggy

Cycling UK may or may not be be better at understanding. Unfortunately that doesn’t make them effective in any shape or form. I speak from a painful decade of pushing boulders up hill. Time I can never get back. What I did achieve had little to do with them. It was like herding ducks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.