Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • for £400.00?
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

Thinking rigid singlespeed?

any suggestions?

or should I just go and buy that singular that I’ve been lusting after for ages then?

or something else??

MrNutt
    Free Member

agh! Singular have no stock till aaages!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

What about the DSLR fund?

MrNutt
    Free Member

yes, yes, But to be honest I’m having so much fun with the old russian tanks I’m not really fussed about a DSLR just yet!!

MrNutt
    Free Member

nah, not really into the GT top tube/seatpost thing, thanks for the suggestion, anything else?

I’m not adversed to building it up over time, I’d quite fancy a tasty frame and then build up a bit of a light weight “vanity” bike which I’d use for commuting and pacing the missis as she runs. I’ve got a bike thats great for the singletrack/gravity assist so I’m thinking something more XC/commute kinda thing?

ok, lets try another, what frame and forks for £400.00?

zaskar
    Free Member

Just built one using my old hack-it’s great fun but riding to the trail ss is slow as hell.

Thing is I shoot past joggers easily-so it would be ideal for your pacing the SO.

Genesis do some nice frames but think it might be more than £400.

Have a look.

GW
    Free Member

a pretty decent BMX

brakes
    Free Member

why not sell that crock of an orange and get a full susser?

MrNutt
    Free Member

jealousy is an ugly mistress brakes, don’t make me spank you! 😆

dobo
    Free Member

Build a 2nd hand one the way you want it.
    I’m just starting on my 2nd SS build, first one was all new parts but with a sensible spec, PD sirius.
    This is based on 2nd hand parts, if all goes to plan it will be lighter and much cheaper to build.
    Will use this one for commuting n stuff though.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘for £400.00?’ is closed to new replies.