Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • fookin mbuk
  • duntmatter
    Free Member

Will ewoks live in the village he’s building? Beechawawa!

IdleJon

He’s not very good is he – he can’t build anything in a straight line. Hope he doesn’t build his own kitchen.

davidrussell
    Free Member

yeah, showerman’s got it. he’ll be stoked with a foot of chainsaw buried in his skull, thats for sure.

pretty irresponsible pic that actually, a chainsaw can do untold damage to skin and bone and all his disciples (stokettes?) (stockings?) will be robbing their dads shed to cut up pallets for “shore” konstruktionz.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

jedi

im still not feeling hwere to use my stoke

Nico
    Free Member

All of the above.

zokes
    Free Member

PMSL – thread of the week.

FACT

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

davidrussell

pretty irresponsible pic that actually, a chainsaw can do untold damage to skin and bone and all his disciples (stokettes?) (stockings?) will be robbing their dads shed to cut up pallets for “shore” konstruktionz.

Yeah, what’s more irresponsible, a photograph ( by the way I have no idea if it was in the mag) of someone using a chainsaw without proper attire or leaving a chainsaw where a child or young adult can get their hands on it?

Considering it would be in a magazine full of pictures of people doing dangerous stunts on bikes, which is read by young people interested in doing dangerous stunts on bikes I think it’s a bit redundant.

Whether Riley McIntosh actually has “disciples” would be a matter for debate also.

jedi

why does everyone have to feel responsible to someone all the time.
    what ever happend to sheer fuckoffness 🙂

duntmatter
    Free Member

It went over to the police thread.

foureyes
    Free Member

LOL at woody2000s pic!

hora
    Free Member

No offence to Doddy (whoever he is) but I’m tired of seeing numerous photos of him in MBUK. Is the Editor into him in someway???? Plus, whats with the language that reads almost like an Uncle trying to hang out with the kids? Its creepy. Ontop of that they had the word ‘Bastid’ in there as some sort of look at us we put a potty-word in.

Sad really as content-wise MBUK is quite heavy otherwise (as in volume/pics/weight of different bits etc). What Mountain bike surprised me in the past by overtaking mbr as being readable for more than one toilet-flick session.

DrP

Here’s Doddy pre beanie days, building a bit of shore. That tool, the one near his right hand – that’s called a Stoke. You and I know it as an axe by the way……

DrP

richc
    Free Member

weird must be a regionalism, around here its known as a dog.

matt_outandabout

Anyone wanting to get stoked, could contact these people.

http://www.stoked.org/wordpress/get-stoked/

matt_outandabout

atlaz
    Free Member

Excuse the thread necromancy but MBUK excelled themselves in the latest issue (I had an hour to kill and decided I’d give it another go):

Page 54 – Mint Sauce strip, mocks the hardcore style chat
    Page 187 – Interview question (interviewing the Chromag bloke) “Where do you like to shred the gnar in the park?”

Shred the gnar?

andyl46
    Free Member

That guy can’t build for toffee. Have you seen the gaps he’s left in those trails? Some of them just come to an abrupt halt, sometimes 10’s of feet above the ground. More to the point, they’re really thin in places. Sheesh, matter of time before someone gets hurt.

Must phone the Canadian version of the HSE, they’lll put a stop to this madness…

pcb
    Free Member

lol at the oldies not understanding the kids……………….

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I seem to remember being young once. As soon as the fogies understood our slang we had to change it. Cool became Hot became Sick became Rad became ….

Never works in print though

jimmy

McStoked

cynic-al
    Free Member

You think you are immune pcb?

I remember my 11 year old niece insisting she would NEVER grow old. Are you 11?

JonGW
    Free Member

sorry, i’m pretty **** drunk like, but mbuk **** rulez!!

Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘fookin mbuk’ is closed to new replies.