Viewing 22 posts - 161 through 182 (of 182 total)
  • Female runner assaults, niche cyclist (or vice versa) Bibury
  • DezB
    Free Member

Has anyone mentioned her bottom yet?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

No idea, Dez. Apparently Hora’s seen her donkey, though, and is very appreciative of it.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Whoa betide a natural resource like big gameslavery being a valuable product for marginal communities, eh

You also have to apply some morals here… money is not everything…child prostitution and sex trafficking makes money [ aint capitalism great] but i assume you dont support them even though they are profitable

If you turn up the contrast and hold at 0.39 I’m sure I can see a camels toe

v666ern
    Free Member

You also have to apply some morals here… money is not everything…child prostitution and sex trafficking makes money [ aint capitalism great] but i assume you dont support them even though they are profitable

i do agree with your point, however i dont agree that the above is the same as big game hunting or in turn that BGH is the same as people with horns following a fox scent across fields for sport

if you disagree, thats your opinion which is different to mine…STW in different opinions shocker

ps thanks flashy! 😉

jwmlee
    Free Member

Interesting how different bits of the truth come together to change the meaning completely.

First impression was that they guy didn’t look like most cyclists. Next questions were who was filming it and why? And, where did she come from?

Now it all makes sense. Can’t help thinking there have been a few clashes between the fox hunting and animal rights groups which we will never see -a good thing!

All I need now is a venomous female ninja button to sort out the rude and aggressive drivers.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

The reason we know its nothing to do with controlling vermin is that fox populations are encouraged in hunting areas. Foxes are fed and artificial earths are dug. Also in some areas no hunting and no expolsion of fox numbers. Hunting with dogs is deliberately cruel

As for hunt sabs – routinely violently attacked by hunt supporters who are a vile bunch of sadistic thugs and rightly get prosecuted for it including a good few who do jail time.
    http://www.realca.co.uk/violence/hunt-convictions
    http://hsa.enviroweb.org/index.php/library/160-2decadesviolence

You will get there usual suspects on here defending this vile and barbaric practice.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

they don’t do much to control the fox population in urban areas either…

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

but she made a mistake – instead of pushing until he toppled to the other side she should have pushed for a while and then stepped away – he would have toppled straight over into the hedge on the right .

wrecker
    Free Member

i do agree with your point, however i dont agree that the above is the same as big game hunting

Both involve scumbags with a moral vacuum.

v666ern
    Free Member

You will get there usual suspects on here defending this vile and barbaric practice

you will also get people on here disagreeing with other people views that hunt sabs are vile and barbaric

Five of the saboteurs were arrested on suspicion of possessing an offensive weapon.

These included horse whips and planks of wood with rope attached.
    thisisgloucestershire

The reason we know its nothing to do with controlling vermin is that fox populations are encouraged in hunting areas. Foxes are fed and artificial earths are dug. Also in some areas no hunting and no expolsion of fox numbers. Hunting with dogs is deliberately cruel

Is there actually factual evidence or this or here say?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Factual evidence repeated on many instances over a long period of time.

v666ern
    Free Member

which is where, dont get me wrong if there is then it is totally out of order and is IMO abhorrent (sp?)

toys19
    Free Member

It’s nothing to do with controlling vermin, and who gives a damn, it’s about having fun. As is eating meat. They both result in animals dying purely for our pleasure.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

From the independent article:

While the LACS acknowledged that it could provide no direct evidence that the named hunts were complicit with the building and maintenance of the artificial earths,

From the LACS report:

The League has no evidence to offer that the named hunts were in anyway complicit with the building and maintenance of these fox earths, or with the dumping of offal and other potential fox food at the earths.

So, your point was?

v666ern
    Free Member

While the LACS acknowledged that it could provide no direct evidence that the named hunts were complicit with the building and maintenance of the artificial earths, it said: “It is clear that someone has been maintaining the earths on the country of these 21 hunts, and one must question whether or not this can be pure coincidence.”

Tim Bonner, a spokesman for the Masters of Foxhounds Association, denied that the artificial earths had anything to do with the hunts named in the report.

but yes that is VERY suspect and IMO not sport or for the purpose of vermin control.

What did the authorities say to this, have the police investigated?

v666ern
    Free Member

re; the second link, a farmer throwing a dead lamb into the hedge, OR a fox killing a lamb is not new news

v666ern
    Free Member

re; third link

October 30, 2011 – 7 months on have police pressed charges…

6079smithw
    Free Member

Can anyone recommend a woman repellent?

SaxonRider

How about a t-shirt that reads: ‘Frequent contributer to STW’?

mrdestructo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2146937/UNCOVERED-The-foxy-face-irate-hunt-saboteur-THAT-road-rage-attack–Nude-model-protagonist-weeks-infamous-YouTube-hit.html

Love the way no one needs to ‘shop her onto Angelina Jolies body anymore, she provides her own, naked one for the lads perusal.

Viewing 22 posts - 161 through 182 (of 182 total)

The topic ‘Female runner assaults, niche cyclist (or vice versa) Bibury’ is closed to new replies.