Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Favourite Pratchett books?
  • Mintman
    Free Member

Reaperman is the one I remember most so I guess that’s my favourite. New to this really so going through the series for the first time now. Half way through “Feet of Clay” which I’m quite enjoying.

Kuco

Men at Arms, It was the first one I read and somehow seems to be my favourite and the one i’ve re-read several times.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Mort
    Wyrd Sisters
    and the first The colour of magic.

Binky is the best name for a horse ever

marsdenman
    Free Member

My wife and i refer to crap sausages and other meat products as C.M.O.T.

No one gets this.

The thing is that Mr. Dibbler can even sell sausages to people who have bought them off him *before*.”
    — Now *that’s* marketing

🙂

stavromuller
    Free Member

For pure invention, laced with acute insight into human nature, Night Watch takes some beating by any author.

sweepy
    Free Member

I know a bloke whos got a copy of the original version of carpet people, written when he was about 17. He hasnt got a clue what it is but i bet thats pretty rare.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

So much quality, it’s hard to choose. Witches stuff I suppose.

pease
    Free Member

reaper man!!!!! and defo the carpet people ha. i loved that when i was younger. very clever writter!!

julianwilson
    Free Member

Good omens. Greatest Hits of Queen gag = julian’s childhood car memories ages 4-14.

(Awaits chastising by proper Pratchet afficionados.)

Karinofnine

Gods, I’m a massive fan, I periodically re-read my collection. Favourite? Gosh, um I love the ones with the Patrician and Vimes in, love the idea of ‘organised crime’ – so Guards! Guards! would have to be no.1, with maybe Going Postal second and Witches Abroad third. Hard to say, they are all so good.

portlyone

Think I’d have to start from the other end and pic the ones I don’t like so much.

I think the tv adaptations were pretty poor tbh

rhid

Soul Music. Unseen Academicals is up there too.

yesiamtom
    Free Member

I love all pratchett books, im not to fond of the weatherwax books but i wouldnt call them bad. Just got the new books to read.

Vimes is brilliant, also Good Omens is a fantastic book. I love it. I really must read more neil gaimann.

dingabell
    Free Member

Good Omens is probably my favourite book of all time. Mort is my favourite Pratchett book followed by any with DEATH in them.

donks
    Free Member

Any with the watch….Vimes is great, long live Pratchet.OOKK

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Favourite Pratchett books?’ is closed to new replies.