Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 85 total)
  • F1 Spoiler content
  • Pook

vitaly petrov's mum has got alistair darling eyebrow syndrome.

bigsi
    Free Member

I think what ever result Lewis gets will be scrubbed once the FIA look at the incidents 😯

Pook

I'm fearing that bigsi

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Don't see why, if anyone is guilty of forcing cars off and causing accidents, it's webber.
    In general like, not today specifically

bigsi
    Free Member

TFM – Because the FIA don't like McLaren,,, look at the history books 🙄

bigsi
    Free Member

Plus racing in the pitlane is a BIG no no, and rightly so.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

The pitlane incident was totally 50/50 tho. Hamilton should have backed out, but vettel should not have squeezed him either. Both released at the same time so the release gap can't be applied.
    I'm sensing things might be a bit different with regard to penalties this year. Still would prefer it to be decided during the race though, with racers advising the numnuts

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Is it just me who thinks its been a dull race?

Or is it just the modern tracks that are dull? Also a few people have been off that would have been out of the race if it was a proper track.

sockpuppet

not dull imo, quite interesting really with some good (and bad) tyre calls.

however, you can't claim that the interesting race has anything to do with the track. it's because of the rain!

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

I think it's been pretty good so far.
    All the newer tracks have large tarmac run off areas now in place of gravel and barriers. I reckon it's a good thing though.
    Wonder how many of the new boys will finish at monaco next month?

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

So we've had the most boring race in F1 history, followed by 3 good ones because of rain.
    Come on bernie, you know spinklers make sense!

Pook

legard is useless

ooOOoo
    Free Member

yeah more sprinklers!
    some nice skill on display out there
    legard + button…the only 2 people who inject any fun at all 🙂

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

I really wish i'd gone for force india instead of sauber and petrov instead of kobayashi in my fantasy team!

the-muffin-man

Is it just me who thinks its been a dull race?

Errr – which race have you been watching!!!!

Absolutely cracking race. Action from start to finish.

….anyway where are the Moto GP fanboys!

Pigface
    Free Member

Moto GP fan here and happy to say it was a great race, shame it has to be wet to bring any excitement into it. Would it have been as much fun if it was dry? How hot is Buttons girlfriend?

ianpinder
    Free Member

Smoking hot, well done to button. Be interesting to see hat happens with Hamilton, his position this race should be ok. Howmany people did hamilton have to over take. Wonder by how much button ould of won by if there was no second safety car, which seemed totally rediculous to me.

Sonor
    Free Member

Hamilton and Vettel only got a reprimand for their antics in the pit lane.

LordSummerisle
    Free Member

i didnt think it has been announced yet what the decision is

ziggy
    Free Member

Says they have just been reprimanded on the FIA site, I suspect there will be more clarification of the rules soon.

Hadge
    Free Member

Jesus one F1 race that has some excitement and you start on about Moto GP – what a laugh. Take the rain out of it and it would have been a dull race again.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Good decision really. They were both at fault though.
    As above, I think the next drivers briefing will be a long one!

hora
    Free Member

Back from my Rivi spin:

But Red Bull's Vettel said: "I don't know why he was keen to touch me."

Nice soundbite then Vettel

rOcKeTdOg

i feel asleep watching the last Moto GP, F1 kept me awake today and i was watching it from bed

Petrovs missus is a bit quirky, but i would

the-muffin-man

Jesus one F1 race that has some excitement and you start on about Moto GP – what a laugh.

…make that 3 out of 4!

And the first Moto GP race was exactly as I suspected – loads of 'after you, after me' overtaking for 20odd laps, then a bit of real action in the last 2! 😉

Talkemada
    Free Member

Good race that. Button the 'decisionmeister' again!

Laminate is dangerous; it's only a matter of time before he causes a big crash, with possible death/s. He's a brilliant driver, but he's too hot-headed. I'd be amazed if he gets away without any sort of penalty; the pit lane thing with Vettel, McLaren released him into Vettel's path.

British 1-2, with a British constructor. When did that last happen (if ever?)?

Mind you, Laminate might be American, judging by his 'accent'…. 🙄

ianpinder
    Free Member

Not sure ho laminate is though….. So what did hamilton do wrong today

Pigface
    Free Member

When an F1 overtaking move can ever touch the move Rossi put on Stoner at the corkscrew at Laguna Seca then I will concede 😉

uplink
    Free Member

Do you all still reckon Rosberg is crap & not a match for his team mate then?

That'll be 4 out of 4 qualis & 4 out of 4 races that he's beat him 😀

IMO the only incident in that race that required the stewards to act was Alonso's jump start
    The Hamilton/Vettel incident in the pits was a bit naughty but nothing too bad, they weren't racing – as they are both doing exactly the same speed – they were vying for position

druidh
    Free Member

uplink – Member
    they weren't racing – as they are both doing exactly the same speed – they were vying for position

Ah yes – not really racing at all then….

uplink
    Free Member

Ah yes – not really racing at all then….

hell no, not in the normal sense anyway 🙂
    The stewards need to ease off a bit – which they did

BruceM
    Free Member

I love Hamilton, he is my favourite driver to watch in F1, but he does seem a little Petulant/Impulsive at times, I think that may well be a common flaw in the ultra competitive. There is no doubt he is aggressive, however that’s not a bad thing in a sport often criticised for being a tad boring. I love watching him carve through the field.

I do want to see his entrance to the pit when he allegedly overtook Vettel, I was under the impression he was in front of Vettel before going into the pit? If he wasn’t its a little naughty in my book.

Jenson Button was immense, not my favourite driver to watch if I’m honest. You have to say though he clearly is miles ahead of some in keeping a cool calm head under difficult conditions.

Alonso staggers me, I can’t believe how cheeky his overtake on his teammate was. If I was Massa id be kicking off over that. I’d like to think Ferrari would have a quite word in his ear about that one.

uplink
    Free Member

I do want to see his entrance to the pit when he allegedly overtook Vettel, I was under the impression he was in front of Vettel before going into the pit? If he wasn’t its a little naughty in my book.

From the angle I saw Hamilton was in front but left too much room & Vettel popped up the outside
    All fair as far as I'm concerned – you race until the pit lane speed limit marker

thekingisdead
    Free Member

When an F1 overtaking move can ever touch the move Rossi put on Stoner at the corkscrew at Laguna Seca then I will concede

Here you go

This one's pretty good too, final lap of the best grand prix I've ever seen

Granted though, that race at Laguna Seca was awesome.

Talkemada
    Free Member

Alonso finished only a few seconds after Button, in the end. Take away the jump start and drive-through penalty, and he might have won the race.

Nice to see there's no Laminate bias here… 😉

Vitaly Petrov's mum is quite sexy, I reckon, in a kind of 'prim schoolteacher' kind of way.

Imagine her in a nice blouse, and a modest skirt, and you're wondering if she's wearing tights or stockings….

I'm going to have a little lie down now.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

It's for the best

nickc

Alonso finished only a few seconds after Button, in the end. Take away the jump start and drive-through penalty, and he might have won the race.

What a peculiar thing to say…All sorts of things could have happened, any one of Vettel, Webber, Rosberg, Hamilton, Alsono could have won… But they didn't…what's your point?

BruceM
    Free Member

Whats this 'Laminate' about? I must have missed something.

Talkemada
    Free Member

I'll explain: early one morning, after a particularly heavy night, I was watching the F1, and saw on the screen
    'L. Hamilton', and somehow my brain saw 'Laminate'.

Don't ask why. I have no idea how my diseased, tortured feeble little mind works at the best of times.

All sorts of things could have happened, any one of Vettel, Webber, Rosberg, Hamilton, Alsono could have won… But they didn't…what's your point?

I could have won. So what's your point? 😀

BruceM
    Free Member

Fair enough:)

Well in that case, i am slightly biased slightly towards Hamilton, but then don't we all have a little bias?

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘F1 Spoiler content’ is closed to new replies.