Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Exposure Strada Q
  • Skankin_giant
    Free Member

Hello chaps & chapets

Just wondering if it is still worth buying a NOS Mk5 for £145 from a LBS?
    Or should i just spend the extra on the Mk6, would like the 1200L but sadly I missed the Wiggle offer and can’t quite warrant the extra….finding it hard though….

Other options are a Gloworm CX from another LBS or Moon Meteor Storm Pro from Online which seems to have a similar beam pattern with more Oomph!

Will be used on unlit Cornish coastal roads.

Opinions much appreciated.

TiRed

I’m running a mk2. I’d jump at your nos offer. It’s a great light in all its guises. I can coax about 2 and a bit hrs of use out of mine. The newer ones will give you a longer burn time. You don’t need more than 800 road focussed lumens, but longer is good.

Skankin_giant
    Free Member

TiRed

thanks for that info, everyone tells me Exposure are the mutts but the tight Cornishmen in me is finding it hard to warrant them…… the C&B Seen City Slicker is more pocket friendly…… will probably sneak out and buy the light when the misses isn’t looking…

Gutted I chickened out on the 1200Lm Mk6 at £166 or whatever it was….

Cheers, Steve

riddoch

Evans have 30% off of the strada 1200 again 🙂
    with mine even on low it’s bright enough and oncoming cars still flash you so the mk5 will do the job.

Haze

Have the 1000 lumen, even in low it’s more than enough.

I run it on medium for the entirety of most of my night rides purely because it can.

Skankin_giant
    Free Member

Deed is done, misses isn’t happy but at least I will be seen….and I can feel a little bit good about myself for using a LBS while buying British lights (does it count when they are discounted…)

[url=https://flic.kr/p/SgjijE]IMG_20170221_130455_374[/url] by Stephen Williams, on Flickr

Cheers, Steve

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Exposure Strada Q’ is closed to new replies.