Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Evoc Bike Travel Bag 280L 2012
  • fatface34
    Free Member

Hi All

Sorry if this has been brought up before but I would like to know if anyone has used on of the Evoc Bike Travel Bag 280L 2012 as its looking to be my next purchase?

Thanks

wingnuts

Got one about a couple of months ago. Brilliant. First time is a bit of a faff but its just practice. Carried road bike and a 29er. Had to let the tyres down on that one.

Best bit is the balance and wheels make it easy to handle through an airport. We go to Holland on a very regular basis and its made taking a bike a great deal easier.

Bought it out there as well which was a bonus. Same price in euros as £ here. With a bit of haggling got €40 of meaning I made 25/30% saving on UK price.

cardo

Interested in this too…. bit fed up of using cardboard boxes.

wingnuts

Exactly why I got mine.

frepster
    Free Member

I got one but it was already falling apart when it got delivered. The rails on the bottom hadnt been rivetted on. Rivets were rolling around in the box so I could self assemble if I wanted. Pretty obvious when I took it out of the box, but I guess not to their QC inspectors.

Couldnt find aything about warranty on their site and they ignored all my emails and tweets asking about warranty. Pretty poor all round and didnt give me any confidence in spending so much on one of their products.

Merlin who I bought it off were excellent in refunding me.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

I’ve got one & if I needed another I wouldn’t hesitate to buy a second.

Milkie
    Free Member

I have the 2012 version and it is very good. I used a Polaris Bike Pod Pro before, which is more expensive. The EVOC has more protection and features, well worth the price.

fatface34
    Free Member

Well I guess thats a thumbs up for me and will be purchasing one soon.

Thank you all for the help and comments….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Evoc Bike Travel Bag 280L 2012’ is closed to new replies.