Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Evans cycles at it again…
  • Gorehound
    Free Member

Got to admit I only use my LBS for fitting headsets and wheel servicing.

santacruzkit
    Free Member

how some sayings come round an bite you in the ass :lol
    as bigdad once said to me about my little rant about evans….gotta laugh at folk who want champagne service for beer money… 😉

mattrgee
    Free Member

Trafford Park Evans have always been good to us.

TiRed

I get paid a £1 per day to spend in “our” Evans when I commute by bike, 10% off and free servicing 8) . What’s not to like? Plus the staff are friendly and helpful.

I seldom buy anything online and much prefer a real shop. Including Evans.

faz083
    Free Member

The lady at the next till pricked up her ears, couldn’t quite believe they did price matching until the two till staff both confirmed it. So she jokingly asked for a price match, the staff member promptly flicked through a couple of the screens and offered to match another online bike shop (winstanleys?), which put her in a really good mood and probably resulted in her becoming a life long customer It took him about 20 seconds.

Perhaps the filtering is different across stores, but the one I worked in was locked down like the pentagon.

I’ve got to say, with Evans, it’s a bit like any shop. You get “saturday staff” who are a bit clueless, but you’ll always get people who are genuinely interested in bikes and wish to be of assistance.

khani
    Free Member

The Kendal shop gave me a little preload ring bolt for some XTR cranks FOC, first time I’d gone in and I wasn’t buying anything else just browsing.. so ten out of ten for them 😀 top lads!!

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Evans cycles at it again…’ is closed to new replies.