Viewing 40 posts - 921 through 960 (of 2,247 total)
  • Euro 2016 begins!
  • cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

he is an awesome talent with nice hair .. that is it

seosamh77
    Free Member

I don’t hate him at all, ye canny help felling tonight was karma for recent comments though.

It’s aw image though, the arrogance of ronaldo is obviously his image. I don’t he’s really such a bawhum in real life.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

I used to think Jenas was a good pundit….but to say England have played well. Erm…

binners

He actually said that ‘ok… they haven’t really put the ball in the back of the net, but they look good’

Let’s call it the LVG school of football 😆

Anyway…. STEAK BAKES FOR EVERYONE!!!!

mikey74
    Free Member

He does seem like a nice guy. Incredibly driven to the point of being an arse, but a charitable guy who gives people time. I think people hate him way too much.

Personally speaking, I dislike him because on the pitch he’s a spoiled, jumped-up prima-donna who whinges every time things don’t go his way. No to mention the theatrical diving.

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

and a penchant for winking 😉

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

*blue steel*

binners

That lad looks like he could do with a steak bake or two

dragon
    Free Member

Ronaldos problem is he can’t ever admit there might be others better at a particular skill, which isn’t too uncommon with sports stars. Hence he needs a stronger manager/captain to say look son your free kicks and penalties are poor it’s someone else’s turn.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

I know why all the games are on the same time this week, but it’s a pain in the arse having to pick a game.

jambalaya
    Free Member

^^ becuase its an advantage for qualification if you know the other results. Always done for last round of games, EPL finale etc

Klunk
    Free Member

I know why all the games are on the same time this week, but it’s a pain in the arse having to pick a game.

get a smart tv and watch 2 at a time.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

^^ becuase its an advantage for qualification if you know the other results. Always done for last round of games, EPL finale etc

PrinceJohn

Can’t believe it’s the star of the final round of group games tonight. Seems to be flying by.

Rockape63
    Free Member

Think I’ll watch the golf tonight! Then work myself up for the goal fest against Slovakia!

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Romania v Albania.

Going to be a 3-3 banger….or maybe not.

Looks like we’re watching the wrong competition, seeing as Chile tonked Mexico 7-0 last night.

binners

The Mrs Binners school of reckless betting is being fully embraced tonight with Switzerland to get a win against France. Odds are not actually that bonkers at 6/1.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

I’ve gone with the scattergun approach to betting tonight. Chucked £1 on 10 bets that have odds of 20-1 or higher.

Sunday is Funday!

jambalaya
    Free Member

Will be watching in pub tonight, a warm beer as a present to myself for being back on English soil

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Good game so far.

France/Swiss that is.

binners

Kicking people in the head seems to be quite the thing in this game, doesnt it?

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

I am torn on that. As a fan of the spectacular bicycle kick/airborne volley, I do fear they are clamping down too hard.

The yellow for attempting a worldy seemed a bit harsh. Especially, as it seemed ok for two players to kick Shane Long in the head at the same time yesterday with no repercussions.

Edit: The Swiss shirts are made of something water soluble?

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Ok, I take it all back. This is a shit game, and looks like heading for a thrilling 0-0. I know the pitch is bad, but damn….zzzzzzz

bigdaddy

Not seen a ball burst in a pro game before – that was weird! Not a great game is it…

binners

The French are looking very…. well…. French.

I’m just waiting for one of them to sit down, pour themselves a glass of wine, light a Gitanes, then order a light lunch.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

What a crack…

Also, the Swiss can’t cross the ball….from either side.

bigdaddy

What a shot that was!!!!!

binners

Arse!! That was a stonewall penalty!!!!!

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Yup. It’s like the refs are going out of their way to **** my bets over.

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

on a lighter note i think Rio is winning the battle of the beards.. Henry has no chance.. not even with alpecin, regain.

What a win for albania, I’m glad they still won after that open goal miss.!

mikey74
    Free Member

Rio’s beard looks like he stole it from a GI Joe doll. It creeps me out it’s so unnatural looking.

ctk
    Free Member

Still better than linekers!

jambalaya
    Free Member

It creeps me out

Are we in Kansas ? 😉

The only good thing about France vs Switzerland (Moldovia and Kosovo A) was a few pints of Bugle Bitter

Albanaia win celebration of the tournament so far and should have scored more goals !

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

It’s raining, so that can only mean one thing. Summer is here!

That could bit of news aside, today we have Engurland ready to scrape an edgy victory over Slovakia….although, I actually think with the chances that are rumoured to be made to the squad it might not be the usual tonight. If Mr Staying At LCFC and Studge start, along with Wilshere in midfield, I think we might actually play some attacking freeflowing football that could see the score going in the….wait for it….high +1s.

Predications

Russia v Wales (ITV4)
    Slovakia v England (ITV)

Given how the betting gods have treated me over the weekend, i think I will be abstaining from tonight so I can just enjoy the game.

molgrips
    Free Member

A bit annoyed both games are on at the same time tbh!

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

A bit annoyed both games are on at the same time tbh!

As am I, Molgrips. But they have to do it in case of shenanigans.

molgrips
    Free Member

I know. Problem is I am in England so I expect my choice of match will be out of my hands.

jambalaya
    Free Member

iPlayer, stream it to your phone. Not the same I know.

dragon
    Free Member

As above Wales are on ITV4 (and also S4C) so easy enough to watch Wales, eve in England.

molgrips
    Free Member

I won’t get S4C in my hotel but will probably get ITV4 – ta 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 921 through 960 (of 2,247 total)

The topic ‘Euro 2016 begins!’ is closed to new replies.