Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • England Japan discussion
  • simonralli2
    Free Member

Oh dear. I have this on the radio. I am so glad I have Brazil as my back-up second team to support!

jakeclyro
    Free Member

we are going to struggle if we play like this in the WC.

Its strange, as soon as our players put an england shirt on, they seem to forget how to play, and don't look half as good as when they are playing the prem.

iDave
    Free Member

slovenia is my team with brazil as back up

simonralli2
    Free Member

Penalty nightmare! Oh dear 🙁

tomzo
    Free Member

yay thanks japan!

crocodilian
    Free Member

…and thanks again Japan! Is this a new tactic; get the other team to score for us?

iDave
    Free Member

i'd say that shower of shite display will be enough to send capello back to Inter after the world cup

crikey
    Free Member

Dear lord that was abysmal.

Edric64
    Free Member

Has it finished ? I couldnt watch anymore.!!

chrism_uk
    Free Member

Not exactly looking like World Beaters….. trying not to peak too soon?

billybob
    Free Member

to be fair – from the midfield & strike force was experimental, however.. if we defend like that in the world cup we'll be out at the usual quarter final stage.

Still think Joe Hart should be first choice keeper.

bartat
    Free Member

lost it from the start. Go to any rugby international, look how fired up each team is at the anthems, they really want to win. Look at england, only a handful making an apology of mumbling through. Carries on when on the pitch. Where is the pride? where is the passion?

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Pride and passion? Buried under a great big pile of cash, never to be seen again.

billybob
    Free Member

Was watching England's worst 11 the other night on BBC3, seeing Adams, Butcher & Pearce lining up belting out the anthem in comparison to today's players shows how much times have changed.

deserter
    Free Member

Look at england, only a handful making an apology of mumbling through

really bothers me this, been the same for years
    I'd love a team with 11 of Stuart Pearce, even if they weren't as good I'd rather have a team that acted like it wanted to represent the country

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘England Japan discussion’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM