Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Endurance Cross-Country Kit Essentials
  • amandawishart

Trial and error (and a bit of grumpy lying on the ground) has seen Amanda find her way to the ideal kit to keep on going, and going, and going…

By amandawishart

Get the full story here:

https://singletrackworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/endurance-cross-country-kit-essentials/

pmurden

Good article. I keep looking at base layers for summer riding, but my primitive brain keeps saying it makes no sense. I may just try one next summer (if we get one in the UK that is).

amandawishart

@pmurden dhb have a base like the Albion ones, but the body is much longer, therefore better for mountain biking as you can tuck it in!

munrobiker
    Free Member

Having a saddle bag has been a nice upgrade for me for endurance racing. It makes it easier to change kit mid race compared to moving equipment from a filthy jersey pocket to a clean one.

I find thinner grips better – I find my hands don’t like grabbing a fatter thing for a long time and that gives me more pain.

gazzab1955

@amandawishart – Like the look of the Stash Bag, but they are out of stock at CRC/Wiggle and no else seems to sell them.

jonba
    Free Member

Try the large Vel one from Sigmasport. Looks similar. Castelli do one too but it is more expensive. Having seen all 3 they are very similar. 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.