Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Endura Leg Grippers – How can you loosen them ?
  • flap_jack
    Free Member

Bought some singletrack shorts plus liner (both size XL). The leg grippers on the liner are ridiculously tight.

Anyone else with this problem ? Any solutions ? I've just unpicked them, but it looks like the liner will now completely unravel…

Big-Pete
    Free Member

loose weight on yer legs 😉

flap_jack
    Free Member

not just me, big Pete, my mate got thigh blisters after using his.

Burls72
    Free Member

I've got some altura cycling shorts that have really tight leg grippers. They rub and cause a rash, I find Bodyglide anti-blister&chafing stick helps and takes your mind off it. Can't help with stretching, other than find something thicker than your leg and leave it on overnight?

neninja
    Free Member

I had to go a size up on my Endura clickfast liners. The baggy was spot in medium but the medium in the liner short was ridiculously small in the waist and grippers.

flap_jack
    Free Member

so the clickfast is compatible between differing sizes ?

KT1973
    Free Member

I agree. I have L liners on my singletrack breeches almost cuts off my circulation

AndyPaice
    Free Member

two hands in the leg holes and PULL. snaps the stitching on the grippers and loosens them a bit. Worked for me on a couple of pairs of lycra. There is a possibility that you will have to do some stitching if they start unravelling though

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Endura Leg Grippers – How can you loosen them ?’ is closed to new replies.