Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Endura clothing repairs
  • granny_ring

I sent some shorts to to them a few weeks ago to see if they could be repaired/adjusted.
    How long should I wait before contacting them to find out any news do you think, allowing for the bad weather and holidays?

granny_ring

Anyone?

Thought I’d read on here that some have sent things back to Endura for them to look at, search didn’t come up with anything.

Just wondered about turnaround time.

moose2008
    Free Member

I’ve had 2 pairs of humvee shorts thsat have ripped at the crotch. I’d had them too long to return. I bought some strong thread and put loads of stitches in and they’ve been fine since. I think that consumer rights says that if you are without a product for more than 28 days you can demand a refund or demand new. If you can argue that the product was never fit for intended use you can again demand a refund or change for new. Don’t forget that the post ia about 2 weeks behind at mo.

awh
    Free Member

I’ve had a jacket with them for ages. Bike shop phoned today to see what’s going on, and Endura are still closed for the holidays. Get in contact straight away, that way you might get them back within a couple of months!

househusband

Did you ring them up beforehand to get a returns number?

andylakes

Still a Bank Holiday in Scotland..

granny_ring

Yeah I got a returns number beforehand but it seems I should wait a while longer then!

Candodavid
    Free Member

Ask Scienceofficer about the repairs from Endura, you might have been better off asking for the fabric and finding a local seamstress to do the work IIRC

MartynS

repairs to my leggings took AGES….. and it went anain about 6 weeks after I got them back.

just bought DHB ones afetr that

granny_ring

The problem was with the popper fixing on my singletrack shorts so will wait to see if they say they can be fixed or not.

Candodavid
    Free Member

press stud kit from local haberdashery store?

stevio

popper went on my Single track 3/4’s too – and that was before Christmas splurge…

topangarider
    Free Member

Give ’em a ring. All the stuff I’ve sent back they’ve just replaced as opposed to repairing – even if it’s been 18 months old.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Endura clothing repairs’ is closed to new replies.