Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • ending a relationship letter
  • tazzymtb

The first time I heard about you, you sounded so exciting, exotic even….something secret and special and then I got you..I spent a time gazing at your slightly rubenesque curve, gently squeezing your firm yet supple body. Then it came to our first date, you promised so much but were really a bit of dissapointment. ..Maybe it was me, I’d put you on a pedestal and was expecting too much..I tried to persevere, I really did, but time after time you let me down, just making me wish I was with someone else.. slinky,fast ,exciting, leaving me breathless and wanting more….or maybe even fat..you know…so fat that it doesn’t really matter if im in the right singletrack or just dry thrutching in a little groove somewhere because it feels so good in a wrong kind of way…but no..I beleived the hype that you could do it all for me..its not you…it’s me…..honestly…so I just want to say…dear knard 29+…you are so @###*^g dumped!

stuey
    Free Member

As soon as the trail dry you’ll be trying for break up – ‘last rides’.

Jamie
    Free Member

The make up sex must be b[r]utyl.

….although, at least you’ll be wearing a rubber.

RustySpanner

Bet it’s not the first time you’ve fallen for something you have to inflate.
    🙂

psling
    Free Member

It takes a real man to be comfortable in rubber of that size; if it does feel the right size, sometimes it just needs a bit of moisture in that little groove to make it come alive.

bearnecessities

“It’s not you, it’s 650b”

dknwhy

Not keen on the rimming?

taffy
    Free Member

Its not you .. its me… we just want differnt things.. your after a smooth rolling ride..i want exciting spills and thrills!

tazzymtb

Rusty-yep you’re right, I loves my space hopper as well, whenever I see an orange thing with a vacant smile I get all loved up, this probably explains why I like katie price 😀

Bear-650b?! What do you take me for? Some kind of pervert? Thats so wrong its like being elbow deep in a granny

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘ending a relationship letter’ is closed to new replies.