Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Electrolyte tabs – Alternative to Nuun?
  • stevious

Hi all,

Can’t seem to get nuun tablets in the UK any more (have been told the importer went bust or somesuch) and absolutely hate the High 5 ‘Zero’ tabs (too much sweetener in them).

Are there any other alternatives? Would prefer tablets to big hulking bottles of powder.

brassneck

There was a liquid reviewed in STW – Elete?

druidh
    Free Member
    cxi
    Free Member

Wiggle and CRC sell Zym

TheDoctor
    Free Member

High 5 Zero aren’t too bad, well the berry flavour anyway !

stevious

Nuts. I appear to have trusted some chump in Tiso instead of referring to my good friend google.

Apologies to all – will spend the rest of the day wearing my ‘cretin’ hat as penance.

ministryofnuun
    Free Member

Hey everyone, news of nuun’s demise in the UK has been greatly exaggerated. Unfortunately for you all, certain characters in the industry have decided to tell stores nuun is no longer available in UK.

We are alive and well, and available at wiggle in the UK amongst others.

http://www.nuun.co.uk will be live shortly, in the meantime check out http://www.nuun.com for latest news.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to PM us on this forum or through the website.

Stay hydrated!

nuun

votchy
    Free Member

I use the High 5 Zero in neutral flavour then you can add any flavour you want to your camelbak

TooTall
    Free Member

I fine Elete is brilliant for putting in a Camelbak (doesn’t taint) and Nuun in a bottle for some flavour.

fadda

Dioralyte…?

uplink
    Free Member

Dioralyte is fine and I suspect not much different to Nuun and Zero apart from costing a lot more

Paulio
    Free Member

Another vote for Elete water here.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Electrolyte tabs – Alternative to Nuun?’ is closed to new replies.