Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Edinburgh dentists………
  • andybach
    Free Member

Can anyone recomend me an Edinburgh dentist?

I moved up a few years ago and have stayed with a really good dentist in North Wales but I think its time to move.

So suggestions for a good dentist please – ideally in the West/centre of the city. Plus how does it work re NHS/private?

thanks!

fraseruk
    Free Member

Q Court Dental, Davidson’s Mains? Opened a couple of years ago, nice and modern, run by a German couple – very efficient!

I think they’re still taking on NHS.

poly
    Free Member

David Glavin moved from Linlithgow to open a practice in Haymarket/Dalry Rd somewhere about a year ago. I really liked him. He was taking on NHS patients at his new place.

andybach
    Free Member

Thanks fraseruk.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Been with mine 20+ years, mostly on NHS. Barbour dental practice, tried other dentists who were content to pull teeth unnecessarily.

Mr Barbour rides a mountain bike too – a pretty shit one given the money he must be making….he will give you a gentle hard sell…

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

If needed I have a good dentist in Leith who still has places for NHS patients last time I asked. Very good.

andybach
    Free Member

Thanks everyone – i have fairly crap teeth – they seem to “erode” very quickly.
    Have suffered in the past from dentists who wanted to drill and fill everything. Current dentist is great but i need some root canal work doing – whihc will mean 2 visits (at least) and i am running out of excuses with work to travel to Wales.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Edinburgh dentists………’ is closed to new replies.