Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Ebay claim proceedings
  • BenjiM

Last week I won an auction on Buy it Now for some 09 Rev U-turns. However I've not heard a thing from the seller I've contacted them twice in the last couple of days with no response. The postage icon is still blank so i can only assume nothing has been sent. The guy has a few hundred feedback 100% positive which seems odd for him to not communicate back to me what is happening.

What sort of time frame would you leave to start a dispute?

Rocketdog36
    Free Member

No more than a week personally unless he stated he would be on holiday on the add?
    You have 30 days from date of payment if you paid through paypal to raise a complaint and get your money back.
    so be careful if he does get in touch and uses delaying tactics etc..
    ive won stuff on ebay and seller refuses to sell as the price he got on the auction was not what he wanted for the kit even though i won it and paid.
    its getting quite common i feel and ebay turn a blind eye if the seller floggs alot of stuff
    Not looking good though buddy.

BenjiM

Thanks for the advice. I'll probably give it until Friday and then start the proceedings.

BenjiM

All sorted, got the forks 20 minutes ago and the fella contacted me last night to say sorry about not getting back to me sooner. Happy days! 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Ebay claim proceedings’ is closed to new replies.