Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Easter Message from David
  • BigJohn

Hits the nose on the head.

http://www.27bslash6.com/easter.html

If I too knew some guy that had been killed and placed inside a cave with a rock in front of it and I visited the cave to find the rock moved and his body gone, the only logical assumption would be that he had risen from the dead and is the son of God. Once, my friend Simon was rushed to hospital to have his appendix removed and I visited him the next day to find his bed empty. I immediately sacrificed a goat and burnt a witch in his name but it turned out that he had not had appendicitis, just needed a good poo, and was at home playing Playstation.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Nowhere in the Bible does Jesus have a sword fight.

Is this right? ❓

I think poor old Darryl comes out of that rather well. It's much like barnsleymitch vs Woppit, but amusing.

soobalias
    Free Member

cant read the linky from here, but the quote made me chuckle.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

"It's much like barnsleymitch vs Woppit, but amusing"
    I can't speak for woppit, but I think I'm a regular riot of hilarity. 😉

Jerome
    Free Member

Very very good

molgrips
    Free Member

It's needless baiting of some guy buy a c*ck who thinks he's great.

Although I wholeheartedly disagree with the play and the assumptions that Daryl makes, I wouldn't have wound him up then posted it on the internet for everyone to laugh at the loser.

toys19
    Free Member

Lots of laughing out loud, very funny.

grumm
    Free Member

Yeah I have to say I'm usually not against mocking superstition but the chaplain seemed too reasonable in his responses for this to be good sport really.

BigJohn

I find this guy very funny (although I suspect he's making light of his depression). Check out his other tales. Simon's Pie Charts, Overdue Account and Blockbuster Late Fees are worth a click.

toys19
    Free Member

Yeah I've just been looking around there it is amusing. Have you seen the one entitled 5pm?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member
    finbar
    Free Member

I'm not familiar with that website, but is the point of publishing the email exchange to demonstrate that this David chap is a bell-end?

toys19
    Free Member

I dunno but I just read this bit and its funny:

When I was in year ten, I would wag school to catch the bus into the city. I would hide the contents of my schoolbag and go to a christian book store called the 'Open Book', covering two levels and a second hand section in the basement. I would go in with my empty bag, select expensive theological volumes, and fill my bag with several hundred dollars worth. I would then use the toilets to remove any price tags before going downstairs to the basement where they would buy my books for half the retail price. I did this twice a week. I figured that if they caught me I would cry and ask for their forgiveness and as christians they would have let me go but they never caught on. I remember one person buying the entire Amy Grant tape collection when it had been on the shelves not ten minutes before. I was saving for a motorbike and bought a Suzuki Katana. The 'Open Book' went broke a year later so it worked out well for everyone.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Man, what an asshole.

Don't get me wrong, the world needs assholes like that. he should be applauded, if not encouraged further …

toys19
    Free Member

Yeah some of his wind ups are pointless, but other are right on the button..

headfirst
    Free Member

From the bike article:

Things that are almost as good as riding my bicycle:
    1. Looking at my bicycle
    2. Talking about my bicycle
    3. Watching television programs that feature people riding bicycles

LMFAO!!!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I have a cousin called David Thorne who lives in Australia…

toys19
    Free Member

Is this him then?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Is this him then?

I've written to him to ask…

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Easter Message from David’ is closed to new replies.