Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Dyfi enduro. How hard is it to get registered.
  • danjthomas
    Free Member

As in… If Im by the pc with card in hand at 6PM on the registration day, am I guaranteed a space?

Busting to do it..

iolo
    Free Member

There’s always someone selling closer to the date on here if you can’t get an entry.
    Work, holiday, injury, whatever.

postierich
    Free Member

You will be fine always seem to be entries going afterwards from people that have double booked or cannot make it! Great event/weekend
    Looking forward to it already 🙂

chvck
    Free Member

If you’re on the website when entries open then you’ll get in fine IME.

danjthomas
    Free Member

Cheers folks. That gives me a kick in association to get bigger miles in after Xmas.

iolo
    Free Member

Does anybody know when entries go online?

postierich
    Free Member

You don’t need to train for the dyfi !!!!! 🙂

danjthomas
    Free Member

Tryst me. I haven’t ridden more than 15 miles in month. I got cramp at whites level last week. I’ll be putting in the mikes to make sure it’s enjoyable.

matther01
    Free Member

Did my first this year…will defo be putting in the miles before the next!

funkrodent

iolo – Member
    Does anybody know when entries go online?

Sunday 1st Feb at 6pm apparently. Plenty of time to get that itchy trigger finger limbered up!

singlespeedstu

You don’t need to train for the dyfi !!!!!

True.
    But you need to train for the drinking. 😉

RobHilton
    Free Member

I’ll be putting in the mikes to make sure it’s enjoyabl

Strangely I tend to enjoy it more the less fit I am – I guess because I just take it easy instead of trying harder than necessary.

Having said that I’ve been threatening to do it SS for a couple of years and might actually take the leap this time…

Metasequoia

Strange event, I’ve done it at a leisurely pace and at race pace both were/are enjoyable- very few events that can be done at both levels and still be fun. At race pace (for me) it’s a killer, I think,it’s the first long climb. You need to be quick off the mark to get a place.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Dyfi enduro. How hard is it to get registered.’ is closed to new replies.