Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)
  • Driving after smoking drugs.
  • somafunk

Bit of a daft question……..Of course i would , I imagine it would help me to filter out the wailings of the child as it bounces around in the back of my van, i don’t think there are any isofix mounts to secure a child seat, and i can’t place the child in the front seat as that is where Toby (dog) sits as he likes to look out the front window.

Edukator
    Free Member

🙂

Compared with other things people do with their babies that seems pretty low risk – washing machines, microwaves, power saws, dogs, siblings and domestic “accidents” are objectively more of a threat to babies if media stories are representative..

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Speaking as a mother….

What was the question?

jon1973
    Free Member

One more question – For those that think it’s alright to smoke then drive, would you drive with a baby in the car immediately afterwards?

A baby robin?

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

[video]https://youtu.be/dw1HavgoK9E[/video]

Thought this was of interest for the thread…

tomaso
    Free Member

As a raver I think I may of had a mate who drove home while on something…

I think being stoned can make young men who drive like dicks much much safer.

Years ago a motorcycle magazine did a test on driver safety hazard perception and reaction times. Booze was bad as we know. I can’t remember what the drugs were or the result exactly, but the results were not a shock. Tiredness and severe cold had a huge negative effect and combining the two was shockingly bad.

If the OP is that bothered why not go and have a chat with the neighbour?

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)

The topic ‘Driving after smoking drugs.’ is closed to new replies.