Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Dr Who
  • rOcKeTdOg

well?

i kinda liked it

Curly68
    Free Member

Amy is kind of foxy for a ginge! Takes a while to accept a new Dr for me. Seems ok though.

IanMunro
    Free Member

The new doctor seems a bit of a dick and the script/direction a bit BBC3, but as long as Amy's skirts don't get longer it might stay watchable 😉

MtbCol
    Free Member

I enjoyed it.
    But more importantly, in the after episode preview, why does the Dalek have a Union Jack flag on it?!?!?

Can't wait for that episode! 😀

boingboing
    Free Member

Think the Daleks are employed in the war against Hitler. Spitfires in space, bring it on!

soma_rich
    Free Member

I liked it and the tease made the upcoming episodes look awsome

Drac

Missed it, will iplayer it.

67gingerbiker
    Free Member

was excellent, esp the drs assistant

KonaTC

Liked it also

CountZero

Loved it, Matt's got that off-centre crazyness that the Doctor needs, but, like Tennant, there's something dangerous behind the eyes. The scripts are by the guy who wrote the very best Tennant episodes, so no problems there, and as for the new companion? Well, a beautiful redhead with freckles, great legs and an overwhelming desire to show them off; yowza! NO complaints here at all. Speaking from the point of view of a Dr Who fan who's favourite Doctor was William Hartnell, I think Matt has got what it takes to be great in the rôle.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Annoyingly enough I enjoyed it and wish I hadn't watched it now as I'll miss the rest but hey ho.

woody2000

Dr Who?

😯

epicyclo

She's lovely.

Didn't notice the doctor – is there a new one?

GrahamS

She's very.. err.. "smooth" in that photo.

Is her skin really entirely devoid of pores or texture?

Flaperon

Thought it was good. Much better than the usually muppetry from when Russell T Davies was in charge.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Hmmm…. Bit too far up it's retro behind, but otherwise Dr Foetus made a much better fist of it than I expected.

His assistant is easier on the eye than Billie "Bingo" Piper too, but let's hope that the scriptwriting is up to par. Spitfires in space? Can't wait.

samuri
    Free Member

I have to admit I enjoyed the doctor's assistant a great deal, she's a pretty thing. Not sure about the doctor but as above, he does have a glint of dangerousness, which is just about spot on.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Blimey – like a young Helen Baxendale with fab red hair.

Didn't watch it but will be doing….

CountZero

Hmmm…. Bit too far up it's retro behind…

I must admit, after thinking about it, the Tardis is very Steampunk, with the brass bells and till keys and such, but clothing-wise, the Doctor has nearly always had a retro look, apart from Eccleston: Pertwee was very Edwardian, Hartnell looked like a 19th century American doctor, with the frock coat and the black ribbon bow-tie and long white hair. I like Matt Smith's look, he could fit into any point in the last century and a half, and not look out of place. On Earth, at any rate…
    And that picture up there^^…?
    Hussy. 😯

Northwind

I thought it was very good myself, didn't think much of the last series so I was pleasantly surprised. Some nice dialogue…"I've got twenty minutes to save the world, and all I've got is a post office. AND IT'S SHUT!" Tennant couldn't have delivered that line I reckon.

All bodes well.

Mof
    Free Member

A little bit disappointing I thought…Not what I expected. Maybe it has been over-hyped. Still ok though, maybe watch a few more before deciding yay or nay.

epicyclo

GrahamS – Member
    She's very.. err.. "smooth" in that photo.

Inverness girl. They all look like that up here….

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

Hmm, I might see if the kids fancy watching it on iplayer this morning…

KingofBiscuits
    Free Member

is moving to Inverness. She was lovely.

clareymorris

I didn't like matt Smiths interview with Jonathon Ross, so wasn't looking forward to him as the Doctor but he was great – I am used to him already!!!!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Dr Who’ is closed to new replies.