Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Dr Lucy Worlsey & the rise of the Great British Eccentric.
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

Zoot! Naughty, naughty, Zoot!!

tang
    Free Member

Don’t for get she is on tonight. 9pm
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p034j1y3

A very STW British Romance

Nipper99
    Free Member

A night out with Lucy Worsley AND Cathy Newman 😯

rOcKeTdOg

CHAMBER HORSE 😯

mark90
    Free Member

Not so much an eccentric but on the subject of intellectual tottie, my current favorite taken over from Alice Roberts is the lovely Hannah Fry.

I take it I’m alone in thinking she is minging…..

IanMunro
    Free Member

CHAMBER HORSE 😯

Quite. My imagination got away from me at bit at that point.

bikebouy
    Free Member

And a welcome rest-bite last night wasn’t it. Back to normal TV with the wondrous Lucy and her ramblings. Ohh, shes a sort that girl, that little prance she did whilst wearing that wig.. Dear Lord… 😳

Squikythespacedog
    Free Member

The History Girls

Central three are my favs – Dr Kate Williams, Dr Suzannah Lipscombe and Dr Janina Ramirez

[/url]

Squikythespacedog
    Free Member

Dam

scotroutes

TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsSTR – Member

I don’t think “minging” is a suitable word to use, but I am failing to see what the fuss is about

Kryton57

As per scotroutes, but I just assumed this was the thread people turned up to when blind drunk.

I used to go out from time to time with a highly intelligent girl, about once every three months. Mainly because I always ended up with a massive headache (nothing to do with booze) and most likely because I was the “bit of rough”. She once took me to her friends party, I felt so uncomfortable at the level of conversation, then even more when the host decided to do a posh raunchy striptease on the dining room table to the sound of N.E.R.D’s Rock Star. They were all presented as per the pic above, but seemed to think downing aftershock was a giggly secret not to be exposed outside of closed doors.

I never got an invite to a party again, after a dude with specs asked me if he could dance with my date, to which my slightly pissed response was “go **** yourself”.

slowoldman

Well Hannah Fry let herself down in my eyes by misrepresenting digital recording as an approximation on a recent telly programme. A mathematician who doesn’t understand Nyquist Theory can’t be up to much. Not keen on dimpled chins either.

Alice Roberts it is then.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Intellectuals. Pah!

Can any of them hang a door? Rewire a house? Plumb in a shower?

Do they even have their own power tools?

….Thought not.

The Beeny it is then.

jekkyl

One eccentric who hasn’t been mentioned here is Guy Martin. Clever, with an odd manner, odd hair and a slightly odd way of speaking means he fits the bill. Lucy Worsley & Guy Martin love child?

bikebouy
    Free Member

Kryton57 – Member
    As per scotroutes, but I just assumed this was the thread people turned up to when blind drunk.

Awe, c’mon.. you can have your “Mum next door types” covered in Asda shopping bags all you like..

We can have scuttlebutt beauties like Lucy… 😀

hammyuk
    Free Member

Sqiky – you need to move those threee one place to the left…..

And as for Beeny….. MMMMMMMMMM
    Did rigging for some program she was filming – OMG she is outstandingly sexy in real life – properly hot.

jools182
    Free Member

TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsSTR – Member

As said earlier, not minging, but I don’t see any attraction at all

Now Suzannah on the other hand…

snownrock

+1 Alice Roberts

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)

The topic ‘Dr Lucy Worlsey & the rise of the Great British Eccentric.’ is closed to new replies.