• This topic has 16 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Don't mess with me or my son will have you!
  • TrentSteel
    Free Member

RealMan
    Free Member

He will be good when he's older if he keeps it up. Lazy coach, should get him moving more though.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Nice carpet

jon1973
    Free Member

He will be good when he's older

he looks pretty good now!

Spongebob
    Free Member

What's the point? It's just a small child.

The parent should be developing his social skills, not teaching him how to knock the cxxp out of people!

augustuswindsock

that's heartbreaking, I'm pleased he doesn't go to my kids school! Wonder if dad owns a pitbull too!

Tango-Man
    Free Member

Judging by the decor and the filming that looks Eastern European, a poor country and boxing maybe a way out of that lifestyle

Some people on here need to take a good look at themselves

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

A bit OTT for the poor kid but I can't really criticise…

He always insists on having a go when I'm training though!

Awaits criticism of laundry basket, dodgy decor and the usual STW observations…

Filthy
    Free Member

I think I could still knock him out if I wanted to, not yours surf mat, I only hit east european kids as it's more politically correct.

Seriously I just hope the kid puts his skills to good use and doesn't become a bully/henchman is the russian mafia or whatever.

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

I'm not averse to little lads training stuff like this, but such a high standard for such a young boy says to me his other developmental stuff is neglected. That said, its easy to look good doing drills – not that I'd want to see him using it for its intended purpose.

As has been said – It looks eastern european, the 'tough man' culture is huge there, is it not? Certainly the poles in my local gym (and every gym I've ever used tbh, are only really interested in being hugely strong and large.

DezB
    Free Member

Certainly has incredibly good technique for one so young! My 8 year old insisted on going to boxing classes and he never got that good.
    I agree it looks Eastern European, so boxing would probably be a good career for a kid to follow. Not that it's a bad career anywhere else (if you're good)!

mr_krabs
    Free Member

Judging by the decor and the filming that looks Eastern European, a poor country and boxing maybe a way out of that lifestyle

I know what you mean, with training from such a young age he'll make a brilliant sex trafficer. Those girls wouldn't dare complain.

Drac

I'm shocked surf-matt I'd thought you'd have an Audi logo on your punch bag so you can take your hatred out on them physically.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Drac – I have interchangeable Audi and Alfa logos that I stick on 😉

jon1973
    Free Member

The parent should be developing his social skills, not teaching him how to knock the cxxp out of people!

At least with underdeveloped social skills, he'll be able to fall back on a career in IT if the boxing doesn't work out.

TrentSteel
    Free Member

jon1973 – Member

At least with underdeveloped social skills, he'll be able to fall back on a career in IT if the boxing doesn't work out.

Class 😆

Drac

I'd just keep the Alfa logos on me.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Don't mess with me or my son will have you!’ is closed to new replies.