Home Forums Chat Forum Dogs should have insurance.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Dogs should have insurance.
  • SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

For all those times they run out in front of things and cause them to crash.

Also, is there still such a thing as a dog license?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Poor troll.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

It’s just a thought that sprung to mind upon seeing the cyclists urged to get insurance thread. If cyclists, who not dogs?

Murray

Because dogs aren’t human or incorporated? Insurance for dog owners seems valid – it’s the owner’s responsibility to control the dog not visa versa (although many dogs seem to be more sensible).

Milkie
    Free Member

You can get liability insurance as part of your dog insurance package, which covers vet fees, injuries and third party liability insurance.

I expect there are more dogs with insurance than cyclists.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

I have dog insurance, but only third part fire and theft. I’m considering fully comp, just so i can borrow other people’s dogs if mine has a problem. Anyone got any advice in that respect?

Oh and i think the dog licence has long gone. However, i still can’t get out of the habit of only having black and white dogs

DezB
    Free Member

Yep, I get a courtesy dog with my insurance

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

S’not actually the worst idea you’ve come up with, SBZ.

Would possibly have helped in that trashed wheel situation last weekend.

Mind you, an awful lot of dog owners shoon’t be dog owners at all, the irresponsible ****s.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

See also car owners, bike owners, horse owners, tractor owners. Tell us something we don’t know why don’t you.

mattbee

My dog is insured for 3rd party damage. It’d be a bugger for his no claims though, so he’d probably do a runner, or leave one of those notes with false contact details on it…

aracer
    Free Member

I think they’re mostly covered in the same way cyclists are, though I have to admit I’m not sure and haven’t (and not going to) checked.

emac65
    Free Member

Thought as long as my dog said sorry afterwards he was allowed to bite anyone he wants to……..

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

“He/She doesn’t normally do that.” should suffice.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

They should also be made to pay road tax and not go threw red lites or on the pavemince and go in dog lanes that tax payers did paid for and finelay they should be made to have licenze plates so they can be held to a count.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

LOLz @ CharlieMungus

One of the best for ages

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Dogs should have insurance.’ is closed to new replies.