Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Does stw support tapatalk.?
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Does it.?

lipseal
    Free Member

Don’t think so.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Boo hiss ect…

Cougar

It didn’t last time I checked, which was just before the recent facelift.

beamers

Any further news on this? I was browsing another forum that I occasionally frequent that has launched an iPhone App.

No plans for an Android version but they have directed Andriod users to Tapatalk as a better way of engaging with their forum from those devices.

Any plans for STW to go down this route?

Blueadvocate

Would be great if they did

druidh
    Free Member

A brief summary of the advantages???

BoardinBob

Properly formatted for smart phones, much easier to read and navigate

druidh
    Free Member

Is there a “quality” filter 🙂

tomdebruin
    Free Member

Not heard of Tapatalk before – looks great. But the STW forum software is not supported.

I would love to make a mobile version of the site and forum at some point but at the moment it’s not on the radar. I shall add to the project planner under ‘proposed’.

ebygomm
    Free Member

I would love to make a mobile version of the site and forum at some point but at the moment it’s not on the radar. I shall add to the project planner under ‘proposed’.

If you do, please don’t force me to use the mobile site like so many sites do. Singletrackworld works fine on my phone, I resent being forced into using a mobile version.

Btw, can you put making sure hover menus don’t appear behind adverts on your list too? 🙂 (only seems to be some adverts)

tomdebruin
    Free Member

Btw, can you put making sure hover menus don’t appear behind adverts on your list too? (only seems to be some adverts)

It’s already clearly spelled out to the advert-putter-inners to set allowtransparency=”true”. But do they listen?

Jamie
    Free Member

I shall add to the project planner under ‘proposed’.

Longish list is it? 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Does stw support tapatalk.?’ is closed to new replies.