Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • does anyone actually wear these??
  • coogan
    Free Member

Not me, but seen a lot worse. Like droopy baggie arsed lycra wearers.

drofluf
    Free Member

As they’re on ‘clearance’ I’d say that the answer is no

robdob
    Free Member

I quite like them and if they had a lace flap I would have bought some. The colourway isn’t the best, the camo bit is a bit lame.
    They came in brown or white, brown ones have all sold out now (they looked better), obviously the White wasn’t as popular.
    Look like great summer flat pedal shoes.

mieszko
    Free Member

D’oh official footwear of Team McCoy to match the hoody…

foxyrider
    Free Member

I think that’s why there are so many sizes in the clearance bin 😉

ton

i think they would be ok if you dyed em…………infact i might order some.

philconsequence
    Free Member

I quite like them and if they had a lace flap I would have bought some. The colourway isn’t the best, the camo bit is a bit lame.

+1

people worry about looks too much, pedals/rider/bike should be moving fast enough for people not to see what you’re wearing anyway 😉

cakerider

Bought some last week.

Finally got them after a few lost days thanks to Royal Mail and used them for the first time last weekend. Pretty impressed.

If gleaming whiteness is an issue a lot of that is lost after 1 ride anyhow.

akira

Bought some as well, they look nicer than most pairs of Five Tens, less orthopaedic.
    Plus unlike Five Tens they will last.
    Eh up Ian.

Wozza
    Free Member

Considering i’ve left my Vans outside for 2 weeks… I might just have too

neninja
    Free Member

Same sole as the AM40’s which is very grippy

My AM40’s lost their whiteness within days. They are currently different shades of brown. These would be fine once dulled down.

z1ppy
    foxyrider
    Free Member

😉

jools182
    Free Member

they wouldn’t be my first choice of colourway, but at that price I was considering them
    I look like a total bell end in biking gear anyway, so I don’t really think about colours etc when buying stuff, just if it will function properly or not

chakaping
    Free Member

They look pretty fly to me.

One size up from my normal shoe size you reckon?

rOcKeTdOg

WTF is “colourway” meant to mean? That’s as bad as using “trailhead” on a British trail

robdob
    Free Member

colourway
    English
    Noun
    colourway (plural colourways)
    (art) The scheme of two or more colours in which a design is available. It is often used to describe variegated or ombre (shades of one colour) print yarns, fabric, or thread. It can also be applied to apparel, to wallpaper and other interior design motifs, and to specifications for printed materials such as magazines or newspapers.

Seems like a UK originating word I’m afraid RD.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Foxyrider – what you doing with me Mam’s shoes? 😉

z1ppy – Member
    Shock: RD insults Mamadirt and others…

S’alright – mine are on ebay now (only because they’re a tad too small though). If they ever sell (relisted as they got no bids last week 😳 ) I’ll order a slightly larger pair.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You bought a new pair of shoes, Mama??? 😯

2tyred

For golfing in Afghanistan!

mamadirt
    Free Member

Yeah, that’s 3 pairs now Elf 😉

jools182
    Free Member

if they were all one colour, I would have said ‘colour’

racing_ralph
    Free Member

i like em

AntLockyer
    Free Member

me too

Northwind

I have a pair… They look like my mum’s trainers but they work almost exactly the same as my AM40s, and they cost very little. I wanted a bigger pair of shoes for winter so I can fit enormo-socks inside, and they’re perfect for that. Do wish they had the lace flap but it doesn’t make that much difference. Annoyingly they seem to shed mud better than the AM40s, I’ve made a pretty decent attempt to turn them brown but it’s not working.

Let’s be honest, it’s not like AM40s and 5 10s are exactly good looking. And these are functionally better, and better made, than 5 10s to boot. Only give away a small amount of grip, but nothing to mourn.

steve_b77
    Free Member

I would for sure, if I didn’t already have a pair of White MP66’s a Pair of white Five10’s and a pair of white MP161’s 😆

Oh yeah and some White Specialized BG comp road shoes he hee

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘does anyone actually wear these??’ is closed to new replies.