Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Do people actually READ threads on here?
  • PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Pouring down here now… 🙁

But everyone elses opinion on what I was asking was irrelevant. 🙂 I'd said in the OP that we were after a women's frame, NOT a mens. I know what mens bikes are available, thanks, and we wanted to find if there was a ladies frame that took 130mm forks. Only one person had and answer….. 🙂

MrWoppit
    Free Member

… and don't forget the cables are directional. Suspending them from the floor helps, also…

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Just spotted this thread – to long to bother reading but has anyoine mentioned the Big Bike Bash?

😉

zaskar
    Free Member

Look ******, you don't what you're talking about with statement like that you obviously idiotic and have no idea of any concept of your posts etc.
    👿

***** =enter any STW member's name that you wish to nag with handbag-it's on every chat thread…

Oh and what CaptainFlashheart said and Y deffo. 😀

Raining in Bristol-what turbo trainer should I buy? 😥

But to your question-yes if you are in the Bike forum-like how to remove BB. But in the chat forum toss a coin in a well… :mrgreen:

Wiksey
    Free Member

I don't have a three year old daughter, but if I did then she'd be able to ride round there with her eyes shut because it's too easy.

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘Do people actually READ threads on here?’ is closed to new replies.