Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • DMR v12 bushes
  • jonnyseven

Anyone know of anywhere I can get bushes at a reasonable price for my v12’s?

Shops are doing them At £4.49 but there must be a manufacturer or someone that does them cheaper – I don’t mind buying a few at a time to keep the cost down as they will always come in handy but all I can find are places in India…

rs
    Free Member

you sure you need them, when my v12’s started feeling a little shonky and squeaking after several years I just took them apart regreased them and put them back together, felt like new again.

Davesport

Jonny, this is’nt a flippant answer. But how much are you hoping to save ? At four & a half quid & considering the length of time a (well maintained) set lasts I’d treat them as consumables.

D.

jonnyseven

rs – definite play between axle and bush that grease alone cannot cure, no wear on the axle.

Davesport – Even with fairly regular greasing I’m lucky to get 12 months out of the bushing. Running v12’s on three bikes. I’ve seen 1/2 inch shock bushes cheaper on ebay in the US than most places over here so figured I may be able to get the same for the pedals.

If people are getting a lot more time out of theirs I’ll have to get my hands dirty more often 🙄

Davesport

OK point taken.

Good luck in your quest.

D.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘DMR v12 bushes’ is closed to new replies.