Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Disappointed with vodafone customer service
  • tricky-dicky
    Free Member

Just the worst company to deal with (On line chat as well as over the phone)trying to get a simple issue resolved but no delivery of resolution what a bunch of amateurs.

Stoner
    Free Member

yep. utter donkeys. got fed up and moved to o2. From firepan to fire. Sheesh.

I reckon it’s less stressful to start my own mobile phone company.

stumpy01

I have vowed never to go back to Vodafone after someone fraudulently accessed my account, changed my address, upgraded to a top of the range phone on a mega expensive tariff & the subsequent manner that it was all resolved, or not resolved depending on your viewpoint.

Absolute bunch of idiots, from the way the initial fraud occurred to the way they dealt with the whole thing.

This was on top of them randomly adding phone insurance and/or text top-ups to my monthly bills, literally every month for over 12 months when I first switched to them from Orange.

matt_outandabout

Just wait until you need to work out an issue with nPower.
    Not only are they a useless organisation, but after you have left, they claw you back and re-open an account. Three times. 😈

spawnofyorkshire

I’ve been with Vodafone for 15 years, but with the way they treat me you’d never know. Awful customer service and they keep bloody persistently ringing me up multiple times every month with new offers. Fed up with it and they won’t change it on their CRM to leave me the F*** alone, even after speaking to a ‘manager’.
    I’ve also now got the joy that the reception I receive outside of a town centre deteriorates massively to the point where I can’t even get a signal and my mates are stood there with 4G on other carriers.

Stoner
    Free Member

you should stand at paddington at 6pm with your vodafone phone.
    Not a sniff of a connection.

I mean, how unexpected is it that there are going to be a lot of people at a train station some times? Their 3g network was shocking. Their Sure Signal femtocell box, when it worked was fine, when it didnt there seemed to be only one monkey who knew how to fix it and he obviously liked to take 3 month holidays. And of course you need their sure signal box because their regional coverage is woeful. Hell, it’s not even very good in the City of London!

tomd
    Free Member

I can second NPower for being the kings of infuriating customer service. Took us 4 months, 5 attempted visits and endless calls and escalation to get our meter fixed.

spawnofyorkshire

I take your npower as a domestic and raise you British Gas for business.
    I deal with £millions of energy accounts for my employer and the worst account i’ve ever had to manage was one worth less than £1.5k per annum with BG. They even tried taking us to court to stop us legally moving it to a new supplier and then carried on billing us for over a year regardless. ‘Kevin’ in Mumbai was always helpful on the phone though 🙄

brassneck

you should stand at paddington at 6pm with your vodafone phone.
    Not a sniff of a connection.

Surprised by that as a) I’ve never had a problem and b) they have a big office at Kingdom Street (relatively new I think though, looked it when I visited anyway).

Get 4G in the wilds of Hampshire now too!

Think that £99 to give them more business (femtocell) is a bit off though.

matt_outandabout

‘Kevin’ in Mumbai was always helpful on the phone though

He is a popular lad, he works for a number of multinational service, telecoms and utility providers. His CV must be ace.

Saccades
    Free Member

If Vodaphone were the last mobile phone company in the world I’d rather string 2 tin cans together than use them.

I stupidly set up the account with all my details (emails/phone/bank etc) but stuck the wife’s name on it.

Cue them phoning to talk to her, can’t talk to me because I’m not the account holder, wouldn’t phone us on the phone they provided, wouldn’t phone outside work hours so I could pass my phone to the wife. Their texts say to stop you can visit the website and despite looking for a longtime I can’t find the link.

Oh and to confirm they are vodaphone I have to give them my account details and they’ll tell me if it right or not.

Allegedly talked to 4 supervisors/managers who told me it was fixed and i wouldn’t get rang again only for 4 weeks later to get another call.

Round and round in circles – they would even call me by name (accidentally) as all the other stuff had me on it.

It got to the stage where I would take great delight in wasting their time almost as much as they would waste mine.

Was ecstatic when another provider came into the area and could **** them off.

Got another phone call from customer services about 3 weeks later wondering why I had left and I bent that poor lasses ear for a good 20 minutes about how awful they were with loads of examples.

Oh, and I’ve ran off 2 sets of vodaphone salesmen from the front door too – them and Unicef reps are told to get off my land or I phone the police.

I really hate vodaphone.

thejesmonddingo

I closed an EE account a couple of months back,and a guy from retentions rang me and asked what he could offer that would “literally blow my socks off”.My suggestion of high explosives or a high pressure airline didn’t go down well…

thejesmonddingo

Doh,accidental double post.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

no delivery of resolution

Thats cos they no longer care, they dont care cos they dont have to !

Rorschach
    Free Member

no delivery of resolution

Did you suggest some synergistic blue sky thinking going forwards?

steveoath
    Free Member

I’ve always found vodafone to be really helpful. Especially when I put their customer service numbers into my class block list.

KonaTC

Left 5 years ago never looked back

kcal

I moved from Vodafone in the end after 12-14 years. Fed up. Weren’t really bad, just a bit rubbish. And the tirade I got from the retentions guy when I said I was moving to a simpler, cheaper tariff elsewhere (GG) was the biscuit – “I a m offering you this incredible offer (now that you’ve threatened to leave), you’d have to be stupid to move away” that was it..

chris85
    Free Member

Been with Vodafone for 16 years…absolute no loyalty what so ever. I’ll finish my Contract with them in a few month and I’m going with a different network.. signal is disgusting now compared with friends who always seem to have good coverage in different places from other network providers. It’s unbelievable that they charge premium prices and yet they are now one of the worst provider going!

scaredypants

funnily enough, my 2 year contract is up next week. Have phone, will **** off! 8)

Who’s actually good then for a very low user ? (giffgaff’s my likely choice if you lot don’t save me)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Disappointed with vodafone customer service’ is closed to new replies.