Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • did i miss something ? xfactor content
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

why does this gammo nengu think she should beable to sidestep the immigration process ?

just because she was on looser factor ? **** off

now the countrys **** that hang off xfactors every word are going to fight for themk to stay – are they any better than other folk going through immigration ? ?

– perhaps i missed something by being out of the country for the last 7 weeks but the news is annoying me !

anyway off to chill 😉

iDave
    Free Member

**** that hang off xfactors every word

posted by someone posting about being annoyed about xfactor 🙄

trail_rat
    Free Member

you looked/listened at any media outlet in the last week ?

bbc news website , radio news on local and national radio – all they talk about is this – impossible to avoid if you want to keep up to date with current affairs.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

posted by someone posting about being annoyed about xfactor

Posted by someone dispairing about someone posting about being annoyed about x-factor. 🙄

richmtb

Personally I think the Immigration authourities are missing a trick here.

The solution is to host X-factor style auditions for all immigrants.

They could televise it and ask the public to vote. The money generated could keep their sniffer dogs in Pedigree Chum for years!

And ITV2s schedule could be filled for the whole year

iDave
    Free Member

Posted by someone dispairing about someone posting about being annoyed about x-factor.

Posted by someone commenting unnecessarily about someone dispairing indifferent yet intrigued about someone posting about being annoyed about x-factor. 🙄

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

ooh this could run and run…

Assume I continue in the same vein as my previous post…

I’ll assume you reply with..

Posted by a prick

And then I can get on with my day 😆

kimbers

cant we just deport anyone who watches x-factor

would raise the average IQ of the country by a large amount

trail_rat
    Free Member

rich mtb – i was thinking more along the lines of russian roulette to get through the immigration process ….

ourmaninthenorth

Man who’s been out of UK for 7 weeks complaining about foreigners shocker

stumpy01

kimbers – Member
    cant we just deport anyone who watches x-factor

would raise the average IQ of the country by a large amount

Won’t work. I have been known on occasion to wathc X-Factor, particularly the amusing audition programs & my IQ was over 120 last time I did a test. Bad taste is no measure of intelligence, but then again I am not sure IQ is either…… 😉

enduro-aid
    Free Member

i can see this going one of two ways

the PM will step in and save her to make him look like the good guy to all the **** that watch xfactor therfore ensuring they actually get off the couch that benifits paid for and go vote for him (will be wearing there pajammas at the polling booth no doubt)

or

PM will have a quiet word with immigration to say get her the **** out of this country and use it as an example of how he is taking the hard line on immigration therefore making himself and his party look good to all the right wing folk

discuss

iDave
    Free Member

no TSY. i’m feeling indifferent already. feel free to go about your day without the burden of being called a prick.

ahwiles
    Free Member

a quick check through all my close friends reveals that people who watch X-factor, couldn’t be ar53d to vote in the election.

interesting…

trail_rat
    Free Member

i had to go through an immigration process to be allowed to work – several of my colleagues did not get through despite meeting all the criteria ….

its not so much the foreigners i am annoyed at ive met some very switched on very inteligent africans who could contribute heavily to our society – its the fact that because she was on this xfactor program people seem to think it is only fair that she gets to stay – if she was deemed elligiable for the country then she would have got in without having to have half the uk campaigning for her

nickc

its not so much the foreigners i am annoyed at ive met some very switched on very inteligent africans

😯

ourmaninthenorth

its not so much the foreigners i am annoyed at ive met some very switched on very inteligent africans

But the rest of an entire continent aren’t worth a pish, right?

Fascism is alive and well….

iDave
    Free Member

ive met some very switched on very inteligent africans

I wonder if they thought the same about you?

trail_rat
    Free Member

so is cynicism ….. perhaps it was rather than generalisation i would comment on those that i have experianced rather than percieved impressions …..

idave – probably not because i only speak 1 language and only know about one tool in the workshop ….. folk i work with can speak 3 fluently and tell me about anything that is in the yard near enough – certainly makes me look stupid………….although they are helping me with my spanish.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I think it’s indicative of the idiotic and hypocritical views of much of the population.

As soon as an issue is personalised people feel passionate about it, whilst it remains abstract people are happy to just think of them as scrounging immigrants. You’re right she is no different from any other immigrant and has no right to be treated any differently, however…

Does this outcry not suggest that we, as a nation, should really just be more tolerant and accepting to these ‘strangers’. We certainly seem to be when we know a face and a name.

trail_rat
    Free Member

and southern yeti hits the money shot ……

i wasnt suggesting she doesnt get in because of this – what i was suggesting is that why should she be treated any different because of this ……

project
    Free Member

Why cant they deport Lois Walsh back to ireland as well, nice bloke but extremely annoying because he is always happy, doesnt he ever get sad.

Junkyard
    Free Member

dont care for x factor. It is interesting that one it becomes personal peoples attitudes do change

nickf
    Free Member

I was amazed that Radio 5 devoted about 5 minutes to this in the rolling news this morning. Interviews with the woman’s lawyer, another view from some idiot talking head….this is a real human issue, yet you can bet that Cowell and the red-tops are using this to manipulate coverage and will use it to flog more papers/increase coverage of this lowest-common-denominator programming.

What are the chances that Gamu will be invited back onto the show on the basis that “we just changed the rules, because we can” and then tells a heart-breaking story before launching into yet another appalling cover version? I Will Survive or My Heart Will Go On would be my choices.

Not that I’m even slightly cynical on this.

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

if only there was a t shirt for these occasions.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘did i miss something ? xfactor content’ is closed to new replies.