Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • desire or android users
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

my music player only plays a minute or two of any track then stops for no reason. also my radio seems rubbish.

are there common issues?

druidh
    Free Member

Does it switch off when you use Endomondo?
    😆

Stoner
    Free Member

try another player like mixzing to see if it's something to do with the OS or hardware.

My radio is ok sometimes in good recption, but suffers from interference when on the train.

greyman
    Free Member

turn off that feature that reduces ring volume when you move it …

no, seriously – was somehow (?) fubaring my music player …

give it a go.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

I downloaded a different player. The standard one is cack. Not sure about the radio – mine seems fine.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

iPhone 4 for the win

dan1980
    Free Member

If you use a program like advanced task killer, it'll "kill" the music app (and seems to do so at random intervals rather than the pre-set time.) If you exclude it in the options, it sorts itself out.

Failing that, use Meridian.

geoffj

Chunky +1 (not sure about the radio bit though!)

dan1980
    Free Member

ChunkyMTB – Member
    iPhone 4 for sheep

Fixed that for you :mrgreen:

loddrik
    Free Member

Had a desire, sold it after two weeks as it really isn't as good, oncexthe customisation element wears off and you realise that the apps are shite. Now a relieved iPhone 4 owner.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Had a Desire, sold it after two weeks as I really couldn't get the hang of it, once the scary non Apple interface element grips you with terror and you realise that the apps are a bit complex. Now a slightly retarded iPhone 4 sheep.

EFA 😉

muggomagic

I'm a big fan of the Desire, but I can't help thinking that I'm constantly searching for apps to make the phone work how I would like it. The standard music player, email, sms, and browser are all a bit rubbish.
    Luckily Handcent takes care of sms and Dolphin HD takes care of browser, but I haven't found a really good music player yet (there are plenty that are ok).
    The Desire is a really good phone and if the developers keep adding new and better apps then it will be a great phone, but it's a long way off I reckon.
    Which is why I was quite pleased when 3 offered me an iphone 4 on upgrade. I look forward to being regarded as a retarded sheep.

In answer to the OP it does sound like it's a task killer app that's force closing the music players. Check the settings.

ooOOoo
    Free Member

Get
    Rainwatch
    for android…
    simple
    &
    v useful
    now that the
    summer
    has

left us

cynic-al
    Free Member

Ta for app killer tip. sorted.

apart from radio 😡

funkynick

Good call ooOOoo… that's a rather handy little app, especially as it seems to indicate now would be a good time to go home before it starts raining again!

:oD

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘desire or android users’ is closed to new replies.