Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • DeKerf
  • ijs445ra
    Free Member

I know you can buy direct but does anyone know if there is a UK importer or of any UK shops that deal DeKerf.

Tried the website but can not find much info

Cheers

s8tannorm
    Free Member

Just buy direct … there was a UK importer who was a proper ****t. Shame this site was hacked as you'd have found a very lengthy thread regarding said ****t from a few years ago.

Stuart

househusband

I remember him, and that thread – same bloke that shafted some people a few years before on Transition frames?

commander
    Free Member

Sideways Cycles do Dekerf, or they did last time I was in there a couple of months back;-

s8tannorm
    Free Member

househusband you have a good memory 😉

househusband

*bows*

Didn't shaft you, did he?

s8tannorm
    Free Member

To the tune of 1.5K … you live and learn.

househusband

****!!! Sorry to hear that – take it you never got it back?

(Even from credit card company, if that's how you paid? I recall that when he tried selling DeKerf he never took credit card…)

s8tannorm
    Free Member

He never took cards so I never saw a penny.

The folks at Transition were really good but at the end of the day it wasn't their fault / problem. They did everything they could to get Jim (I think) Dekerf to bugger him off. I had a few calls from Mr Dekerf who decided he was going to stick by his importer … I like to think I did whatever I could to bring that relationship to a swift end.

The ****t in question managed to walk away from £140K+ worth of debt.

I'm over it now, can you tell? 😉

xander
    Free Member

Ah, great bikes, shame about the thoroughly useless promotion in the UK (and possibly everywhere else).

Here's my Elysium Ti –

tails
    Free Member

s8tannorm you actually let some one get away with £1.5k of your money?? I'd of payed a personal visit for that kind of money!

s8tannorm
    Free Member

It's a very long story but he'd reported me to the police for *blackmail 😯 so I'd had a visit and been warned off.

*Not that I blackmailed anyone … I just asked him for a Dekerf frame in lue of my money

househusband

You've changed forum names, haven't you, s8tannorm..!

s8tannorm
    Free Member

Nope, always had this one since day 1.

Onzadog
    Free Member

1.5k. That's enough to get a body dumped in a canal around these parts.

Kuco

1.5k. That's enough to get a body dumped in a canal around these parts.
    I was thinking family.

househusband

Nope, always had this one since day 1.

Thought there was someone under a different name that took 'direct' action against whats-his-face..!

s8tannorm
    Free Member

There were plenty of folk who weren't best happy, some went down for more money than I did.

stonemonkey
    Free Member

This Dekerf importer who had away with the money, didnt have anything to do with the Mountain cycle from around 2000 by any chance?

s8tannorm
    Free Member

stonemonkey I've no idea, just Transition and Dekerf at the time he went under.

househusband

Transferred all his assets/house to his wife (protecting himself) or something, didn't he?

ijs445ra
    Free Member

Thanks all, explains why there is no importer now.

Cheers

69er
    Free Member

£1.5k? That's chainsaw amputation territory round these parts…

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

Bonus burning a hole GS? 😉

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘DeKerf’ is closed to new replies.