Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Deeply unfashionable – saddlebags
  • Gary_M
    Free Member

I got a Wee Cog bag for the mountain bike. I use a tool bottle thing on my road bike and use a topeak bag on my commuter.

I like the wee cog bag, its lasted well, looks a bit different, and carries all I need on a quick ride.

Wee Cog

cinnamon_girl

In my pic the top tube tri-bag was being used to hold a map.

jonba
    Free Member

The best saddle bag I ever used was made by arkel. It is the only one that has lasted more than 12 months. Currently about 3 years old.

iainc

those Etsy roadrunner ones on first page look pretty good. If you buy 2 the shipping doesn’t seem so bad ! 😳

back2basics
    Free Member

so speaking which

non high vis but is high vis rear saddlebag, looks pretty nice, pricey though!

bacondoublechee
    Free Member

I found the topeak ones (with straps) to last OK, the zip went after a couple of years on one, and the second one ripped after a bit less time.

Ortlieb micro was great at first but the plastic clip under the saddle soon wears with use (just bounding around while riding, not from taking it on and off the bike). After about 6 months it gets verry rattly then starts falling off when you hit bumps. Happened to both mine and a friends so I assume its a common problem.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Deeply unfashionable – saddlebags’ is closed to new replies.