• This topic has 43 replies, 31 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Debbie Harry
  • senorj

One of the first women I ever fancied, without even knowing what fancying women was all about.

Her and Agnetha from Abba.

++1.
    Ha.

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

” I look like Mr Potato head now! “

OI !!!!!!

Junkyard
    Free Member

Jagger, or Van Morrison, or Cliff Richards, for God’s sake. Apart from a few pathetic snob journo’s who write in the Daily Mail who think anyone liking or involved in that disgusting rock music over the age of twenty-five are delusional and should grow up and start listening to good wholesome jazz music

IMHO they are all poor versions of their former selfs though Cliff was poor to start with. Jagger cant even do a good cover of his own stuff now let alone actually write a decent tune…last decent Stones track anyone? Could he wriote satisfaction now ?Most artists do thie rbest work in their youth and cant quite keep going at the same level
    I think the surgery one is interesting one I think Bunny Hop and Binners have a point. It is a shame she and you all valued her so highly for her looks. Sadly this is where vanity and the desire to stay attractive ends up.

DezB
    Free Member

A lot of these artists become tribute acts to their former selves, churning out cover versions of the stuff they wrote when they were still able.
    It’s a good way of getting an income I suppose, as long as there are people out there willing to go and see them.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Debbie Harry’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM