Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Dear Lord what have I done? Caution FUGLY 29er ss content
  • beanieripper
    Free Member

i can’t see how you managed to prop it up on that watering can rose..

tazzymtb

I really like that ade

*goes off to look at pictures of Beth Ditto………no, no urges there…comes back knowing that all taste and decency hasn’t completely left me*

tazzymtb

i can’t see how you managed to prop it up on that watering can rose..

that rose is just there to draw your eye away from the bike 😆

chainslapp
    Free Member

Isn’t the watering can rose the result of a bowel movement from the frame?

tazzymtb

chainslapp- just you wait ’til I next get you in the woods 😉

Keef
    Free Member

LOL @ them bars,what kind of fkt up w@nka would sell them to a mate ?……

tazzymtb

keef, ringo made do unspeakable things to him for those bars, I’ll be mentally warped for ever

chainslapp
    Free Member

The jelly babies are on me….. 😯

Keef
    Free Member

Tazz,shirley you mean ‘more mentally warped’…..

tk46hal
    Free Member

sanglante enfer, c’est moche, mais probablement beaucoup de plaisir!

😉

TheSwede
    Free Member

I need to master the art of wearing ladies clothing with such panache as well

I can see straight through your smooth pillow talk you womanising pig but I will admit, your silky tongue has got my man pussy juices flowing. Must resist.

M6TTF
    Free Member

Man that thing ade posted is frickin awful! Quite like the tazzbike though – what is the supposed benefits of a truss fork?

singlespeedstu

I knew this thread would provide some good entertainment. 8)

cynic-al
    Free Member

ChrisL – Member
    Steep seat angle/short chainstay can be used to keep your weight in the same position as slack seat angle/long chainstay when climbing but means your weight is in a different position when you’re descending

By about an inch…and you are moving your body around a lot when descending so does it matter?

OCB
    Free Member

Other than the subjectively hard to get on with ‘wishbone’ seat-stay arrangement, that’s very tempting indeed. I’d be very happy owing / riding that (after I’d had them stays done).

😉

TheSwede
    Free Member

Why do you lot keep talking about bicycles. This is all about telling your audience that you are willing and open for wobbly rod smoking. It’s a lifestyle statement. If young tazz is happy then let him ride his contraption and swallow the love goo without all this head angle, silly forks mockery. He can’t help it.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

sanglante enfer, c’est moche, mais probablement beaucoup de plaisir!

Well, you say that, but personally I cannot think of a single thing that could possible redeem Warrington. 😐

Ringo
    Free Member

with gears it would be horrible

Probably true for most bikes 😀

tazzymtb

but swede, swallowing love goo is all about head angle! 😀

TheSwede
    Free Member

True 😉

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Tazzy – in response to your OP – love the new bike 🙂

singlespeedstu

The Swede doesn’t swallow it though.

He gargles it. 😯

(and also throws it)

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Disgusting, quite frankly.

Is there any need for it? 😐

tazzymtb

Disgusting, quite frankly.

it’s only a bike Elfin, no need to be so horrible about it 🙁

singlespeedstu

*waits for spiderman picture*

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

it’s only a bike Elfin, no need to be so horrible about it

😆

ChrisL

By about an inch…and you are moving your body around a lot when descending so does it matter?

To an extent, I think. The wheelbase and top tubes on bikes tend to vary by 1 inch per frame size and when I’ve ridden bikes that are smaller than my own bikes the extra manoeuvrability is quite noticeable, as is the extra unpleasantness going uphill, even disregarding the reduced saddle height. I find it quite surprising that the difference between a 23″ and a 24″ top tube or a 43″ and a 44″ wheelbase is so noticeable, but it seems to be.

On the other hand, I’m not a frame designer, nor someone who has ridden a great many bikes. This is just my general understanding of things. On the other hand I think I gave the same explanation for short chainstays on a thread some time ago and Cy commented that it was generally correct, so I feel that it won’t be too inaccurate. 🙂

tazzymtb

had it’s first ride in anger tonight….it may look “interesting” but somehow a completely disparate bunch of components has turned into somethin that rides really, really well. I’ve not had such a giggle in ages

now all I need to do is ride in disguise so no one will recognise me when I’m out with it 😀

bullheart
    Free Member

tazzymtb

ooooo I want a handlebar ‘tache and I can pretend to be all dapper and in the RAF in a 1940’s stylee……can I be a tail gunner?

Picto
    Free Member

Course you can matey.
    Now where did we leave that lithium?

tazzymtb

Be afraid Picto I’m liking a stiff frontage and may end up with the selma and some rc29’s in world of weight weenie uphill rocketry so get ready for a world of hurt 😆

Picto
    Free Member

Damnation!
    You need a nice heavy steel plain gauge fork and matching steel rims for the selma.

Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)

The topic ‘Dear Lord what have I done? Caution FUGLY 29er ss content’ is closed to new replies.