Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Dealing with a liar
  • singletracked
    Free Member

Hi all, I’m posting as someone else as no one knows me, so i have hijacked a different account of someone else who no one knows. We are definitely not the same person as the people who know us can testify. Anyway back in the summer I went to holiday in Greece and met this wonderful woman. We both hit it off straight away and got on really well. We were both very much into folk music, in fact one of the reasons we went to Greece was to indulge that passion. Pretty much why we ended up in the same place. Anyway, to ward the end of the holiday, I went and bought a traditional musical instrument callaed a barbiton (you’d recognise it if you saw it), to learn to play it and she was interested to learn to, so it gave me an excuse to invite her to my house and continue the relationship. The path of true love never runs smoothly and after a few cancellations and missed appointments we finally managed to meet up. At first everything went very well, we went to dinner and spent a very pleasant evening and night together. However, the next day when we came to learn to play the barbiton, either it had warped, been damaged or just one out of tune. So i guess the big question is does anyone have any experience of traditional greek musical instruments such as a barbiton or a kithara or anything similar, how should i retune it, do they tend to warp.

Hope someone can help

stewartc
    Free Member

Sorry, misread the OP, thought this was about getting rid of old Italian currency.

andrewh
    Free Member

Lyre? Genius 🙂

RustySpanner

Sounds like you’ve got yourself in right old mezze.

Did you finally Mouskouri with this goddess?

Jamie
    Free Member

Sorry, misread the OP, thought this was about getting rid of someone waiting in ambush.

piemonster

does it have a nail in it?

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

barbiton

players of this instrument care called bators. And you need hairy palms to become a master ..

fasthaggis

You gurt time to start a feta thread than this.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Dealing with a liar’ is closed to new replies.