Viewing 40 posts - 641 through 680 (of 797 total)
  • David Icke at Wembley last Saturday
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

Yes evolution is very much on par with and equivalent to Ickes theories of lizard aliens making human beings…..as always an excellent well made point supported by the data

FWIW you have not even managed to define conspiracy theory there

A conspiracy theory is an explanatory proposition that accuses two or more persons, a group, or an organization of having caused or covered up, through secret planning and deliberate action, an illegal or harmful event or situation.

It then carries on thus

Some scholars suggest that people formulate conspiracy theories to explain, for example, power relations in social groups and the perceived existence of evil forces.[4][5][6][7] It has been suggested by some thinkers that conspiracy theories have chiefly psychological or socio-political origins. Proposed psychological origins include projection; the personal need to explain “a significant event [with] a significant cause;” and the product of various kinds and stages of thought disorder, such as paranoid disposition, ranging in severity to diagnosable mental illnesses. Some people prefer socio-political explanations over the insecurity of encountering random, unpredictable, or otherwise inexplicable events

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

FWIW you have not even managed to define conspiracy theory there

Well you see Junky, the problem there is you’ve just blindly accepted someone else’s definition for a conspiracy theory and immediately rushed in too deep.

Over analysis can be a sign of mental illness

Are you OK?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Might have to do the ironing.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I believe the name calling was why you were banned last time Kaesae so probably best to curtail your name calling . As per last time I am not prepared to engage given your , clearly, fragile personal state.
    I shall leave and leave you to insult others.
    PS did you notice you both accused me of rushing in and over thinking. Like all conspiracists you cannot help your self to contradict yourself in your “analysis” of situations

nealglover
    Free Member

So not effective at all then.

Your weak attempt to belittle me for asking a perfectly valid and civil question speaks volumes about you.

I hadn’t realised you were previously here as kaesae (and the sunshine band) if that’s the case then I’ll not bother anymore either 🙄 too far gone down the conspiracy rabbit hole.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Blimey, we have 2 deranged conspiracy theorists hard at work here 😆

I’ve heard of this Kaesae fella plenty of times, but can’t recall ever coming across him on here. Did try and buy some forks off him on Pinkbike a while back, if that helps?

Sounds like an interesting chap.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I’ve heard of this Kaesae fella plenty of times, but can’t recall ever coming across him on here.

Sounds like an interesting chap.

You have been a registered member a lot longer than Kaesae’s ban so I’m surprised that you can’t remember him.

And yes, imo Kaesae was quite ‘an interesting chap’. He was certainly more interesting than you with your boring, tedious, and all so predictable, pedophile/royal family conspiracy nonsense, imo.

I now only click on this otherwise dull and repetitive thread in the hope of finding a witty post by konabunny which might make me chuckle.

Kaesae did have some strange ideas imo, including something of an obsession with the weather. But he also very often posed challenging questions, and I surprisingly often found myself in agreement with him. I can’t say the same about you.

Personally I miss Kaesae, he made this place more interesting imo.

slowoldman

Just to clarify, all of the below meet the requirements of a conspiracy theory (selected facts woven together with conjecture):

a) Our understanding of the origins of life

b) The history of the planet on which we dwell

c) The origins, structure and extent of the universe
    No. As I previously suggested, not a scientist.

6079smithw
    Free Member

konabunny
    Free Member

the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha to Windsor change was not to hide the English Royal family’s connection to the German one (and Russian, for that matter). the aristocracy is obsessed with genealogy (it’s where they think their legitimacy comes from) and this fact was anything but a secret. every public library in Britain (pre internet) would have had easily accessible books that explained the relationship in tedious detail.

you raise the defection of Blunt to the Soviet Union: do you believe that the Vatican and English Royal family also controlled the Soviet Union? if yes, doesn’t that seem incongruous when it was a resolutely antireligious and antiroyal regime (main clue: they shot most royals and priests in the revolution and civil war), and only a tiny sliver (Baltic states and Western Ukraine) were ever Catholic? if no, why didn’t the otherwise comprehensive religious/royal child abuse conspiracy extend there and explain their actions?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

jivehoneyjive – Member

Effective in what way ?

Never you mind my sweet, don’t worry your pretty little head about it [/quote]

Generally people measure things like effective in several ways, with criminal acts a conviction rate would be one.
    How many cases have you referred to the police that have resulted in conviction, investigation or anything other than been shown the door.
    In terms of conspiracy theory it’s widely accepted (X-Files and various other reputable films documentaries) that if you were to get close to uncovering the great global conspiracy with the numbers of people at the levels that you are claiming you would have had an accident by now.

piemonster

Loving the Saxe-Coburg Gotha errrmmmm…. “Revelation”

bullheart
    Free Member

I had a Commencal Max Max once. Great bike. The brakes were on euro style, so on my first ride I attempted a rad skid and threw myself clean of the bike.

Trufax.

Some* of the misinformation in this thread?

Not trufax.

*About 99.2%. I’m down on the lizard thing, but then I used to work in Penge…

Cougar

I’ve heard that’s nice, but I’ve never been.

I hadn’t realised you were previously here as kaesae

We’ve looked at this and whilst the jury’s out, current thinking is that they’re different people. As surprising as it may be that there’s two of them.

(and the sunshine band)

WHY have I never noticed that before? Chapeau.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Re the war claim
    There was no German Royal family at the second world war and most folk would attribute that war to that ranty Nazi fellow with the strange Moustache rather than the exiled monarch…then again most folks are not reading Icke.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Cause and effect comes into play… if there was no 1st world war, there wouldn’t have been a 2nd world war.

Strange that Prescott Bush helped the Nazi’s rise to power:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

That’s 3 generations of the Bush family who have all instigated and profited from war.

The Dulles Brothers also played a role in building the Nazi powerbase.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Strange that Prescott Bush helped the Nazi’s rise to power:

a little leap there..

But the new documents, many of which were only declassified last year, show that even after America had entered the war and when there was already significant information about the Nazis’ plans and policies, he worked for and profited from companies closely involved with the very German businesses that financed Hitler’s rise to power.

slowoldman

if there was no 1st world war, there wouldn’t have been a 2nd world war.

Very true. It would have been the First World War.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Very true. It would have been the First World War.

Good stuff, first lol of the day 😆

a little leap there..

Problem is mike, you’ve quoted a piece of the article out of context…

I think I’ll try that too…

You can’t blame Bush for what his grandfather did any more than you can blame Jack Kennedy for what his father did – bought Nazi stocks – but what is important is the cover-up, how it could have gone on so successfully for half a century, and does that have implications for us today?” he said.

“This was the mechanism by which Hitler was funded to come to power, this was the mechanism by which the Third Reich’s defence industry was re-armed, this was the mechanism by which Nazi profits were repatriated back to the American owners, this was the mechanism by which investigations into the financial laundering of the Third Reich were blunted,” said Loftus, who is vice-chairman of the Holocaust Museum in St Petersburg.

“The Union Banking Corporation was a holding company for the Nazis, for Fritz Thyssen,” said Loftus. “At various times, the Bush family has tried to spin it, saying they were owned by a Dutch bank and it wasn’t until the Nazis took over Holland that they realised that now the Nazis controlled the apparent company and that is why the Bush supporters claim when the war was over they got their money back. Both the American treasury investigations and the intelligence investigations in Europe completely bely that, it’s absolute horseshit. They always knew who the ultimate beneficiaries were.”

mikewsmith
    Free Member

And you quoted a long rambling opinion piece investing to make money and helping to power are different things. Your spin was that he started a war, he invested in Germany. I’m not saying it wasn’t cynical and I would certainly try and hide the fact with the way it all turned out but your trying to link everything into one narrative when it just doesn’t fit.

konabunny
    Free Member

Cause and effect comes into play… if there was no 1st world war, there wouldn’t have been a 2nd world war.

just to be clear: this is a total non sequitur. it doesn’t explain or relate to what precedes it. it is a classic example of not addressing the point and changing the subject (successfully).

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Your spin was that he started a war, he invested in Germany

In fairness, my wording was a bit tenuous; of course Prescott Bush didn’t instigate the 2nd world war, but both he and the Dulles brothers were major contributors to the Nazi’s rise to power.

Whether by coincidence or design, it would appear to fit in with Albert Pike’s 3 world war scenario, however, though I’m open to the possibility the letter is genuine, I’m still a long way from convinced.

That said, the Mi6/CIA coup on Iran (Operation Ajax) orchestrated to a large extent by Allen Dulles still has repercussions to this day and has contributed to a brewing situation similar to the 3rd world war mentioned.

Also strange that the U.S. is so intent on providing aid and arms to Israel, even after their own government shut down last year due to financial issues.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

it doesn’t explain or relate to what precedes it

There was no German Royal family at the second world war

Hope that clears things up a touch, but the post above is more important.

Junkyard
    Free Member

just to be clear: this is a total non sequitur. it doesn’t explain or relate to what precedes it. it is a classic example of not addressing the point and changing the subject (successfully).

+1 and AGAIN you have done it

All you have shown here is for there to be a Second world war we need a first. I dont think anyone disputed this. You have not addressed let alone proved the “german Royal Family behind the world wars claim”. You cannot do the later but you could at least do the former

mikewsmith
    Free Member

also do you want to answer the “how effective are you one” back up the page or have you turned to changing the WW2 time line to avoid another easy question 🙂

jivehoneyjive » Never you mind my sweet, don’t worry your pretty little head about it

Just answer the question princess before I get the water and the towel

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

You’ve already shown yourself to be a conspiracy theorist Junky, I’m just not sure I can rely on you:

As per last time I am not prepared to engage given your , clearly, fragile personal state.
    I shall leave and leave you to insult others.

And yet, look who’s back!!

+1 and AGAIN you have done it

All you have shown here is for there to be a Second world war we need a first. I dont think anyone disputed this. You have not addressed let alone proved the “german Royal Family behind the world wars claim”. You cannot do the later but you could at least do the former

It’s not my claim to prove…

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Just answer the question princess before I get the water and the towel

Don’t be silly mike, you’re way out of your depth, keep splashing in the paddling pool and don’t forget to wear your armbands.

Here is my answer and I’m sticking with it, swallow it down:

Never you mind my sweet, don’t worry your pretty little head about it

Perhaps one day, I’ll write my memoirs, but for now, you’re going to have to ponder. Of course, I could be delusional and full of cack, but then, so could you, without even realizing it.

slowoldman

It’s not my claim to prove…

Which is exactly the approach of all those conspiracy web sites you keep posting links to.
    With so much rumour, hearsay, innuendo and gossip available, who needs evidence?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

thats OK princess, keep taking the meds and let the other patients sleep.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

thats OK princess, keep taking the meds and let the other patients sleep.

Mike, you seem to have confused this public forum for the mirror you speak into.

Would you like me to arrange some help for you?

Junkyard
    Free Member

It’s not my claim to prove.

I never said it was and this would be more convincing answer had you not claimed you had proved it …see distraction point. You gave “supporting evidence “to a point that is just factually wrong. I dont blame you for doing your thing now but it is not fooling anyone [ though you may be adept at self delusion I cannot be certain].

As the mods [ and ernie] say you are not K [ lets call this evidence eh ] I shall assume you are mentally stable and continue to rip this piss out of your gibberish piss rather than feel like I am mocking the person having a mental breakdown on the forum. That is you are colloquially mad rather than actually mad

mikewsmith
    Free Member

It’s OK I just get bored waiting for you to answer the questions. It gets boring really. It’s like politicians trying to interview and not talk about the thing.

nemesis
    Free Member

jivehoneyjive is a paedophile. I can link him to paedophiles and victims of paedophilia through his ‘research’. There are also known precedents for paedophiles using research as cover for their activities.

Prove me wrong jhj.

(just to be clear, I’m sure he’s not, but that’s the point I’m making. If you make a claim or support that claim then the onus is on you to prove it, not on others to disprove it).

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Which is exactly the approach of all those conspiracy web sites you keep posting links to.
    With so much rumour, hearsay, innuendo and gossip available, who needs evidence?

It’s really not my claim to prove; you seem to think I’m David Icke and therefore have to back anything anyone says or posts in relation to him; however, a cursory glance at the thread shows I’m not the responsible party…

Going by the basis of your argument, perhaps you’ll volunteer to take the time to disprove the theory presented (but not by me)

mikewsmith
    Free Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/2648987.stm
    ah the Pete Townshend defence

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Tell you what, there seems to be too many hormones flying here, so lets get back to intelligent discussion:

Both Prescott Bush and the Dulles brothers were major contributors to the Nazi’s rise to power.

Whether by coincidence or design, it would appear to fit in with Albert Pike’s 3 world war scenario, however, though I’m open to the possibility the letter is genuine, I’m still a long way from convinced.

That said, the Mi6/CIA coup on Iran (Operation Ajax) orchestrated to a large extent by Allen Dulles still has repercussions to this day and has contributed to a brewing situation similar to the 3rd world war mentioned.

Also strange that the U.S. is so intent on providing aid and arms to Israel, even after their own government shut down last year due to financial issues.

Anyone have anything intelligent to say about that?

nemesis
    Free Member

It’s really not my claim to prove; you seem to think I’m David Icke and therefore have to back anything anyone says or posts in relation to him; however, a cursory glance at the thread shows I’m not the responsible party…

That’s fine. So you agree that his theories are BS. As such you clearly don’t agree with support structures or whatever other nonsense he spouts.

Or if you do then the onus is indeed on you to prove them unless your position is that they are merely of interest and to some level possible (though maybe not plausible) but nothing beyond that.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

[img]http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1289447/thumbs/o-U-TURN-SIGN-facebook.jpg[/img]

Junkyard
    Free Member

Tell you what, there seems to be too many hormones flying here, so lets get back to intelligent discussion:

Are you imploring us to ignore you ?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

That’s fine. So you agree that his theories are BS. As such you clearly don’t agree with support structures or whatever other nonsense he spouts.

Or if you do then the onus is indeed on you to prove them unless your position is that they are merely of interest and to some level possible (though maybe not plausible) but nothing beyond that.

You’re attempting to polarize an extremely complex situation, in order to win an argument.

I stand by all the claims I’ve made, but I didn’t make that claim. You really need to check who posts what, before trying to hold me responsible.

As it stands, it appears you’re trying to change the subject, why is that?

So, I’ll try again:

Both Prescott Bush and the Dulles brothers were major contributors to the Nazi’s rise to power.

Anyone have anything intelligent to say about that?

Viewing 40 posts - 641 through 680 (of 797 total)

The topic ‘David Icke at Wembley last Saturday’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM