Viewing 40 posts - 401 through 440 (of 797 total)
  • David Icke at Wembley last Saturday
  • nickc

I have to be honest neal, you come across as a nasty little powertripper; if you were genuinely interested, you’d take the time and see everything I’ve mentioned is correct.

hang on…a what now?

all he’s doing is asking questions from some-one (you) who can presumably much faster than him, already provide the proof…because you know, you have all the google links already done..Throw ’em up, lets see what you’ve got?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Who knew the comprehensive school system of Cumbria was a part of the NWO.

Well, quite.

Still, let’s keep on harping away at those nasty toffs in their boarding schools, as that’s the only place where “it’s widely known” that abuse occurs.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I have to be honest *neal, you come across as a nasty little powertripper;

Is this your response to anyone who asks you to substantiate your claims?

FFS you wont even really say what it is you have proof of or who it relates to.

Asking for clarity, in this scenario, is hardly nasty or powertripping.

* any chance you could about the questions/claims etc as you seem to only be able to be honest when you insult folk

nealglover
    Free Member

I have to be honest neal, you come across as a nasty little powertripper;

Ok, In the spirit of honesty, you come a cross as a deluded, self important, fantasist.

For the record, I’m fully aware I have no power, and it doesn’t really bother me. I’m perfectly happy without it.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

who can presumably much faster than him

Thanks for the compliment, but I never said I was a google athlete… in the time it takes you to think up all these replies, you could easily have found all the requested information.

I’ve been shouldering quite a weighty burden so far… how about you try and prove me wrong; that does seem to be the prevailing trend across the 12 pages of the thread so far…

“Staff”* at one of my old schools were found to be inappropriately interested in their pupils. Who knew the comprehensive school system of Cumbria was a part of the NWO.

May be isolated, may be related, I don’t know every specific case, but re boarding schools, please bear in mind:

being in a sufficient position of power to influence national and international politics is far more likely to occur when you do come from that background.

i.e. the type of people the party whips/intelligence services want to coerce.

lemonysam
    Free Member

May be isolated, may be related,

Sounds like there’s googling to be done!

nickc

cougar, can we make this the conspiracy theory thread? I literally cannot wait to hear what JHJ thinks about 9/11 or JFK or the moon landings…Just give me 5 minutes to rustle up some popcorn though

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

😆

I’m going to take a break for a bit and go and ride my bike, because I’ve been sat here too long and may be getting a bit grouchy.

I don’t mean to dish out insults, but bloomin eck, you lot can be demanding at times 😉

nickc

I’ve been shouldering quite a weighty burden so far..

you’re the one making the outlandish claims, suck it up.

66deg
    Free Member

Don’t let the bastards get you down,this is just one battle the war isn’t over yet.

Junkyard
    Free Member

9/11 Bush did it with explosives

JFK- Miss Scarlett in the Billiard room with lead piping

Moon – – they landed there but only to put a secret listening post on there and to send a signal to the lizards to invade

nemesis
    Free Member

It’s OK, the Chinese will prove that moon landings didn’t happen when they land there (but they may find Elvis).

nemesis
    Free Member

Don’t let the bastards get you down,this is just one battle the war isn’t over yet.

Conspiracy theorists against the world. The self-proclaimed special ones. Just another way of making life more interesting.

It rather reminds me of the film Memento actually, come to think of it.

nealglover
    Free Member

It rather reminds me of the film Memento actually, come to think of it.

Don’t remember it.

Was it good.

nickc

got bored waiting so…

Nick Clegg: school Calidicott prep school. Dates of abuse: 1959 to 1970, headmaster Roland Peter Wright abused 8 boys stopped when got married, no evidence he abused Nick Clegg, arrested (presumably by a different police force as you know, he should have got away with it) and sentenced by a judge (a different set of judges…etc etc) for 8 years at the age of 82. Another member of staff threw himself under a train. 2 members of staff 35 years ago. No evidence of abuse occurring now.

Boris Johnson: School: Ashdown House Prep school Dates of Abuse.1975-2003. Clive Williams was arrested following allegations. bailed until trail in Nov (again presumably by a different set of cops as it should have been covered up) No evidence abuse is continuing, no evidence Boris Johnson was abused.

George Osbourne: school: St Paul’s school London. Well known paedophile (part of PEI) abused boys from the ’60’s to the 80’s along with 5 other teachers. Dominic Grieve also went to this school, there is no evidence that either man was abused. Doggest killed himself in 1978 when he was arrested, all the other abusers were also arrested and charged. (again presumably by a different set of cops not in on the “central control thingy”)

Tony Blair: School: Durham Cathedral school: abuser Canon John Grove, allegedly abused boys from 1957 to 1978. No evidence that Tony Blair was abused Canon Grove died in 2001. Again investigated by the cops (blah blah blah) and reported by the press. Again lousy work by the covering up team of the central control thingmyajig.

So that’s 4 public schools over at least a 40 year time span involving 9 teachers some of whom are dead, one who’s in gaol and one awaiting trail. It’s not much of a conspiracy (did they even know each other?) and only reached the news because those schools were the alma mater of some politicians.

gosh well, I’m convinced

Cougar

If as you say you have anecdotal evidence that a number of people were abused, all that you have proof of is that a number of people were abused (assuming for the sake of argument that they’re being truthful).

Extrapolating this out to say that there’s “well known prevalence of abuse in such institutions” is wooly thinking. You cannot judge every public school (or whatever institution) in the country on the back of a number of isolated cases. Maybe other institutions have similar problems, maybe they don’t, you have no way of knowing.

If as you say you’re dealing with abuse victims, don’t forget that you’re not dealing with the thousands – millions even – of people who aren’t abused. Your sample set is not representative of the whole.

Cougar

Oh, do you know, I don’t know why I’m bothering.

To coin a phrase; this is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are at chess, the pigeon will knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, then strut around on top of it like it’s just won anyway.

CountZero

Cool, you know where google is

But you’re the one who boasts he has all the answers!

who can presumably much faster than him
    Thanks for the compliment, but I never said I was a google athlete… in the time it takes you to think up all these replies, you could easily have found all the requested information.

I’ve been shouldering quite a weighty burden so far… how about you try and prove me wrong; that does seem to be the prevailing trend across the 12 pages of the thread so far…
    Again, you are the one who loves to tease us with Google quotes, and photos of people who’re supposed to be part of the ‘conspiracy’, so it stands to reason you have all this stuff collated, bookmarked, etc, for easy reference.
    Doesn’t it?
    Or are your continual demands that we go and Google it ourselves basically show that you have nothing, that you are in fact a fraud, cobbling together conspiracy theories culled from other idiots on the Internet, which, all compiled together, prove nothing other than that the world has lots of people who do shitty things to other people, especially children, and many of those people have power of one sort or another, which give them an advantage when it comes to covering up their activities.
    Big deal, this has been known for centuries.
    Shakespeare said it best about people like you:

She should have died hereafter;
    There would have been a time for such a word.
    To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
    Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
    To the last syllable of recorded time,
    And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
    The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
    Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
    That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
    And then is heard no more: it is a tale
    Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
    Signifying nothing.

molgrips
    Free Member

Sorry I’m late guys, what’ve I missed?

DirtyLyle
    Free Member

It’s clearly bollix, however the smug ganging up and congratulating each other on unfunny ‘zingers’ makes me want to agree with him. Fella has lashed out a few times, but there’s been a fair bit of provocation. He’s actually been fairly good humoured about the argument.
    Don’t make me a conspiracy theorist by arguing like dicks.

Cougar

Whilst I take your point, under every post is a handy “report post” button for your convenience. Anything you report which crosses the line will be dealt with.

DirtyLyle
    Free Member

Nothing has offended me personally, just keen to avoid being induced to wear oven proof headwear by some people arguing in a sneery fashion with a misguided fella.
    I feel compelled to read the thread in case I miss a funny put down, you see.
    On another point, I once met David Icke and he seemed very nice and normal. Didn’t get into the Lizards thing with him though.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

But you’re the one who boasts he has all the answers!

I think this is where the problem lies, I never claimed to have all the answers, I merely mentioned that:

To be fair to David Icke, since the 90s he has been saying child abuse is central to the control structures of the political and religious elite.

That claim I’ve answered long ago, yet you want more information, which going by attitudes so far, you will disregard.

If you’re truly curious, pursue research for yourself, as I’ve touched on, it is an international phenomenon; it’s hard to know where to begin.

The majority of my work has been investigating the involvement of prominent UK figures, mostly political figures, but some religious.

There is no doubt that in many instances, abuse is linked to coercion, by among others party whips and the intelligence services.

Freemasons in powerful positions are a well known phenomenon and it is no coincidence.

Much like gang culture, they protect one another, taking one for the team, so even if one is caught abusing, they keep quiet to protect others in the ring.

Abuse within the Catholic Church is well documented and they are also linked to Freemasonry through orders such as the Knights of Malta.

I could go on, but for the sake of simplicity that is a sufficient framework on which you can do research.

I’m not going to keep chasing around trying to convince you.

If you’re curious, do the research, if not, no problem, I’ll try not to keep forcing it down your throat.

That said, above all else, what you should be aware of is the cover up of abuse on Jersey and Jimmy Savile’s (who had both a Royal and Papal knighthood) involvement therein.

chris85
    Free Member

DirtyLyle – Member 
    It’s clearly bollix, however the smug ganging up and congratulating each other on unfunny ‘zingers’ makes me want to agree with him. Fella has lashed out a few times, but there’s been a fair bit of provocation. He’s actually been fairly good humoured about the argument.
    Don’t make me a conspiracy theorist by arguing like dicks.

The best post so far and couldn’t agree more! This happens a lot on this place I’ve noticed, kinda like bullying sort of. All licking feeding off each other in a smug bullying way. This is how it’s coming across anyhow.

nealglover
    Free Member

what you should be aware of is the cover up of abuse on Jersey and Jimmy Savile’s (who had both a Royal and Papal knighthood) involvement therein.

Once again… That proves nothing.

Are the Royal Family complicit in all wrongdoing committed by everyone with knighthood ?

No.

So what exactly was your point when you mentioned it, as if it were evidence against them ?

6079smithw
    Free Member

nealglover – Member

Well, you don’t have to wonder. I never have that’s for sure.

Mainly because I’m not stupid enough to buy one of his books

But seeing as you brought it up, why don’t they sue him ?It might be the case that he’s correct in his claims. People in the public eye generally sue others for far less severe allegations.

Seeing as you’ve probably never read one of his books (tinternet or a library can allow you to read any for free btw), basically you literally don’t know what you’re talking about when it comes to what Icke has to say.
    This might help you a bit, from 2012
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JooaNi5UzZc[/video]

konabunny
    Free Member

JImmy Savile died in 2011.

being in a sufficient position of power to influence national and international politics is far more likely to occur when you do come from that background.

this is sort of the root of all of this Icke bollocks. the world is a confusing and unfair place. the rules of personal, economic and political behaviour (if there are any) all seem to be inconsistent and produce some awful outcomes. how can it come to pass that hundreds of children are abused and no-one does anything? why do corrupt rich people exist and how come they never get prosecuted? why are all the explanations so unsatisfactory?

Icke produces a systematic and relatively easy to understand explanation for all of this: it’s lizards and masons, and child abuse is the glue that holds it all together. for Catholics and Muslims, the explanation is Satan. for hardcore Marxists, pretty much everything can be explained by the accumulation of capital.

all of these things are definitive answers to awful and difficult questions: that’s why they’re attractive and why people who are stuck within them face such cognitive dissonance when they’re presented with something that shatters the shell. some people dig further in and some people lost faith…

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Jimmy Savile died in 2011.

Yep

In 2008, Operation Rectangle investigating child abuse on Jersey was shut down.

The notorious ‘Jersey House of Horrors’ made the news for a while:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/trenches-filled-with-lime-found-at-jersey-house-of-horrors-care-home-6693782.html

then everything went quiet.

Then in 2011, whilst Savile was still alive, this happened:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/leah-mcgrath-goodman/david-miranda-uk-detention_b_3844480.html

nickc

I’ve read a couple. One “robots rebellion” (and here I’m being generous) is pretty anti-Semitic. A claim that he naturally denies. it’s largely about the Zion brotherhood and the discredited and hoaxed elders of Zion scrolls. I suspect that in order to make his “ruling elites” encompassing theories more palatable i.e. lack of anti-semitism, and perhaps trying to distance himself from far right groups who share almost entirely his views regarding ruling elites, that he stumbled across the reptile thing (which I still can’t make up my mind whether it is or isn’t allegoric)

His views bounce around anything he can find to support his theories that “everything is connected back to the ruling elites” idea. Which, of course, is just what you need, as we all understand the conspirators view is that the more society rejects an idea the greater validity that idea must have, but mostly it’s just pretty standard end of days good vs evil stuff.

Oh, and of course, he has introduced the idea of levels of consciousness, identifying the sheeple and the small group that see through the illusion…no need to explain why he would feel the need to introduce an idea like that into his writing… 😉

I think that just about covers it, have I left anything out?

nealglover
    Free Member

Seeing as you’ve probably never read one of his books (tinternet or a library can allow you to read any for free btw), basically you literally don’t know what you’re talking about when it comes to what Icke has to say.

I know plenty about it thanks.

Just not about to start buying into his bullshit by giving him any money.

He runs a business, gullible people are his bread and butter.

Have a look and see how much he is personally worth and tell me he isn’t laughing all the way to the bank.

He’s either an idiot or a genius, either way he’s rolling in it and laughing his ass off.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

In 2008, Operation Rectangle investigating child abuse on Jersey was shut down.
    The notorious ‘Jersey House of Horrors’ made the news for a while:

Is this the one where it turns out none of the bones were children, officially people didn’t go missing and no credible evidence was found? Of course they would have said that if there is a conspiracy or if it was true. Tough decision time.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

discredited and hoaxed elders of Zion scrolls

I’m not saying they’re not hoaxed, but there are interesting parallels between what’s written and world events…

What is more interesting, is that Allen Dulles, who was a director of the CIA, is apparently pivotal in discrediting the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

The evils committed whilst he was director of the CIA are many; along with setting up MK-ULTRA, he was also responsible for Operation Ajax, where through close collaboration between the CIA and Mi6 the democratically elected Iranian Government was overthrown after they attempted to audit the books of the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company, (which later became BP).

Also Operation Mockingbird, where the CIA influenced the media; The organization recruited leading American journalists into a network to help present the CIA’s views, and funded some student and cultural organizations, and magazines as fronts. As it developed, it also worked to influence foreign media and political campaigns, in addition to activities by other operating units of the CIA.

On top of all this, his brother John Foster Dulles was U.S. Secretary of state and his sister Eleanor Lansing Dulles a senior government employee.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Is this the one where it turns out none of the bones were children, officially people didn’t go missing and no credible evidence was found?

It’s the one where Jimmy Savile denied ever visiting, then a photo of him there turned up.

A number of victims have identified Savile as an abuser there.

Several victims described an underground chamber, with shackles and a bath and along with the bath, rusty remnants of the shackles were found, along with traces of blood.

Also found were a number of fragments of burnt bone and teeth, a piece of skull was found and examined by experts, who after initially stating it was bone, changed their story to say it was coconut.

Of course, mistakes do happen, in isolation, the coconut incident would be no major cause for suspicion, however, when there is evidently enough reason for the Home Office (who has limited jurisdiction over Jersey) to prevent further investigation:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/leah-mcgrath-goodman/david-miranda-uk-detention_b_3844480.html

alarm bells start ringing.

Especially since Jimmy Savile was alive at the time of the investigation~ we all know of his several friends in high places.

Furthermore, a number of police officers involved in the investigation insist there was a cover up.

On top of all this, children from carehomes across the UK did go missing whilst on Jersey, but much like MPs expenses records, the official records were ‘destroyed’

nickc

I’m not saying they’re not hoaxed, but there are interesting parallels between what’s written and world events…

If you are a far right activist or a ruling elites conspiracy theorist, then yes, I suspect the Scrolls are pretty “canonical reading”

All they suggest to me is that these ideas have been around for a while: good vs evil, end of days pronouncements, new world order cults and conspiracies and so forth. Just because David Icke is perhaps one of the more widely read millennial new age conspiracy theorists, his ideas and writing are far from original.

nickc

Several victims described an underground chamber, with shackles and a bath and along with the bath, rusty remnants of the shackles were found, along with traces of blood.

no, some investigators found these things that were later identified as props from a Bergerac episode, or were misidentified.

Also found were a number of fragments of burnt bone and teeth, a piece of skull was found and examined by experts, who after initially stating it was bone, changed their story to say it was coconut.

The forensic team already told the investigating team that the fragment may pre-date the inquiry and the fragment was identified as a coconut by experts at Kew Gardens (I think it’s safe to assume Kew gardens aren’t in on any sex crime cover ups) The rest of the bones were animal, deciduous teeth, or aged to perhaps as early as the 15th century..

JHJ if you swallow whole just one side of a story whilst rejecting out of hand other possible explanations, that’s not research chap.

Northwind

@nickc, you can’t tell me Bergerac’s not in on it.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

6079smithw – Member

I have a strict rule of not reading anything by someone who, in all seriousness, claims that are leaders are extraterrestrial reptiles, a claim which I am reasonably sure can be associated with David Icke.

It seems a perfectly sensible rule to me. Why do you appear to disagree, because David Icke has never made the claim or because you think it’s quite feasible that prominent figures are extraterrestrial reptiles?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

JHJ if you swallow whole just one side of a story whilst rejecting out of hand other possible explanations, that’s not research chap.

Indeed, you make that point very well, in both words and actions

Strange you seem to completely reject any victim testimonies; the cellar, shackles and bath were mentioned by a number of victims.

Of course, Jimmy Savile being there could be a mere coincidence, as could:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/trenches-filled-with-lime-found-at-jersey-house-of-horrors-care-home-6693782.html

But this is a bit odd, don’t you think?

Especially when a number of careworkers and journalists state that children from carehomes across the country (notably Islington and Birmingham among others) were being trafficked to Jersey.

Several of them went missing.

So, on the one hand, we have a government with a history of telling fibs and destroying records and on the other, we have a number of experts insisting there has been a cover up, which seems likely given the actions of said government.

Obviously, I’m biased, but use your noggin.

And remind me why it was that Savile was never arrested.

nickc

The victim testimonies (there were well over a hundred) seem mostly to suggest that the abuse was taking cold showers, a clip round the ear, being flicked with a wet towel. that sort of level. However in 2009 three people were charges with various assaults against young people, assault, and common assault.

That’s not in any way a “control structure run by a ruling elite”

Your news paper link is a standard tabloid journalistic piece, there are hundreds of them about the “house of Horror” story all of them are pretty similar, most are wildey inaccurate, I’m not sure what you want me to take from that?

Let me ask you a question. Your “experts” are OK, right? but any other “experts” that have a different view from yours…they’re in on it, right?

nickc

northwind, I always thought there was something not right about “Charlie” 😉 😆

Viewing 40 posts - 401 through 440 (of 797 total)

The topic ‘David Icke at Wembley last Saturday’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM